Reviews for Shadow
Pink Freesia chapter 10 . 2/6
Sometimes I wish I could see the small details between these chapters, but other times i'm glad of how perfect this was paced– as all your stories are. I was so lost with who the 'carbon copy' was. But beautiful story.
Pink Freesia chapter 9 . 2/6
His wise words were perfect leading to his passing.
Pink Freesia chapter 5 . 2/6
I think you just quoted Little Mix to describe Rory's hands all over Logan and i'm here for it.
Pink Freesia chapter 4 . 2/6
I was smiling at the entire encounter the moment Mitchum showed up and Logan opened the door. Through and through, he is his father's son.
Belschaft chapter 10 . 7/27/2022
Whilst it's very clear what happened it would have been really interesting to see the conversation between RoryMitchum where they agree that she's the one who will take over from him at HPG.
js chapter 10 . 5/2/2022
This is an interesting concept that you’ve developed into good story. It definitely shows creativity. But it’s a little too “jumpy” for my taste - like trying too hard to be literati hip. In the manner you portrayed Logan, it’s hard to believe that Rory would fall for him. To make this relationship believable, I think you would need to include a few more Rogan scenes such that the reader can see her attraction to Logan. As it now reads, Logan is too weak with never ending daddy issues. Lots of errors that need to be corrected.
laci1949 chapter 10 . 4/2/2022
OMG, what a beautiful finish. This is prose in its purest form. Wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
laci1949 chapter 7 . 4/1/2022
The last line of chapter 7 is beyond description, so funny and yet so on point. Love it.
laci1949 chapter 5 . 3/31/2022
I am totally in love with this story. AYITL was such a total nuke out that it is so refreshing to find stories such as this that totally get what the last three years of the OS were all about. It's ASP story to tell but I am of the belief that finish your storyline yourself and own it rather than cop out by permitting everyone to complete it for you. She let all the fans down no matter which team you were on. Thank you for this wonderful side take on these beloved characters and thanks so much for including the incorrigible Mitchum in it.
Ambarad12 chapter 10 . 2/4/2022
I love the short and sweet it makes for such easy reading but not going to lie a quick bit of a proposal, a quick wedding and proposal could be cool too!
But I get the Logan/Mitchum dynamic rather than Rogan!
I would be interested to see what part Rory took up though
Ambarad12 chapter 5 . 2/4/2022
Shadow nickname is cute! Different as well :)

I love how you reinvent scenes/lines from the show in you AU
Ambarad12 chapter 4 . 2/4/2022
I thought for a second Mitchum was going to have a thing for Rory.
Ambarad12 chapter 3 . 2/4/2022
Omg I got real scared with the Odette part but definitely loving that cute friendship!
Anticipating Rogan and this Mitchum/Rory dynamic
Ambarad12 chapter 2 . 2/4/2022
Glad Gavin is gone, wasn’t even in it much and he was annoying me!
Loving cheeky Logan!
Ambarad12 chapter 1 . 2/4/2022
Very intrigued to see where this story goes!
You can definitely see how far your writing has come.