Reviews for The Primal Instinct
hauntedpumpkin56 chapter 11 . 4/26
Please update soon! Can’t wait for the next chapter.
sylentmuse chapter 11 . 4/25
loving the pet play
BeccaLightwood chapter 10 . 3/28
This fic is fricken amazing! I am so happy to see that Si and Raph are courting Jace but I am also curious to see what would happen with Magnus, Alec and Jace?

Keep up the good work!
Demonife chapter 9 . 3/22
It just amused that Jace just gladly took the new nickname like he's used to it by now
sylentmuse chapter 9 . 2/29
I really like the genuine way Raphael is thankful to Jace for bring the sun back.
sylentmuse chapter 9 . 2/29
every time I see an update I smile.
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 8 . 2/12
I am so happy that Alex finally got some time with Jace and to see what is going on, even if he didn’t participate-yet. But the scene at the end was just so content and happy and I loved seeing both Jace and Alec able to relax together and enjoy being near each and safe. I can’t wait babe for the next chapter! I’m excited to see what is going on on the Jimonael front! Thanx, byyyeee
Aqua-shade chapter 8 . 2/3
i just love3 this story so much! Jace has to get together with malec and Raphmon! They're going to be a super good match together!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 7 . 1/12
Poor Alec! Magnus is just teasing him and he isn’t able to enjoy seeing Jace submit- yet. I can’t wait to see though what the next chapter will bring since you said not to feel too bad for Alec!
I also loved how Magnus during the test scene checked so often with Jace to make sure he was okay and that he understood everything that was going on, and that Jace was able to enjoy it! I am excited to see how he reacts to the new scene and seeing Raphael and Simon. And how THEY will react to Jace being submissive and giving in to his Omega side finally and relaxing. I’m excited for the next part babe! Thanx!
Roxie i do byte chapter 6 . 12/15/2019
Love thos and love baset
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 6 . 12/15/2019
Please, I just need Raphael and Magnus to talk and realise that both them and their partners like Jace and to just TALK to him about it. Poor Jace is over here feeling sad seeing the guys he likes being happy and thinking he will never get that chance while they are all trying to figure out how to woo him. I just wish someone had some common sense out of the five of them to realise and do something, since Simon knows but is just hanging back. I loved the birthday party though and Jace getting to be happy with everyone he loves! I’m excited for next chapter to see what happens between Magnus and Jace in the club and how things go. Thanx!
It-sallgeektome14 chapter 4 . 12/13/2019
It’s doctor Ellington actually
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 6 . 12/7/2019
I'm not sure why, but it feels like the Dom!Magnus scene had gotten pushed back from when it was originally supposed to debut and that we're just now getting back on track... idk what is giving me that feeling, but I'm excited for the next chapter! This chapter, however, was just too good! I can't wait for Jace to be oblivious about all the courting gifts he's getting from both couples!
Lealea2 chapter 4 . 11/6/2019
Can I just say I am loving all of the stories you have written. Normally I dont do one shots but I'm loving yours.
I cant wait to see where this story goes. It's so cool seeing Jace in a weaker position but still being his strong independant self. I'm in the middle of watch season 3b of the show and if I'm honest you completely wrecked my view of the original ships in a good way, as until I read your stories I didnt realise how great magnus, jace and alec would be together.
Sorry for the ramble. Loving the story and I'm looking forward to new updates. X
Elements1999 chapter 4 . 10/22/2019
So first, let me once again mention how you DEFINITELY sold me on the story. Though all you had to do was mention the gay and I would've came running. The last story I read had no ship, much less any gay ship. Sure, the story was interesting (though it's boarding me noping out of it but I'm still reading it for now) but when compared to your shiny gay, it shouldn't take much to draw be away from it. The only reason why I finished it first was because I was like three chapters away from catching up on it so I decided to finish catching up.

Anyways, this story is amazing so far. I'm definitely excited to see what comes next. Though let me just say, you mentioned Jace's birthday. If that puppy isn't kidnapped and in trouble on his birthday, I'm gonna be so disappointed because WHY ELSE WOULD YOU MENTION THAT?! THAT IS LINE TEASING AND THAT IS MEAN *sobs just a little*

Great job on the story Phoe! It's amazing and wonderful and I LOVE IT! *dies via exploding into an extremely gay shower of rainbow glitter*
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »