Reviews for Ring
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Nice story. Ran is so sneaky.
LovingTheLord91 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
LOL! I liked it alot!
tsurikato chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
OMGAWSH. KENSHIN. AAHH. I WANNA DATE HIM. ::glomp::

_ that is sO cute! wahah! XD
Valese chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
aw ran is so smart! hehe it was a good idea, and a true one soon enough i hope _ i love kenshin! hehe
Tori chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Eheehee! I love WAFFs! They're so kewl! I am totally gonna get a ring like that now lol _
Flint chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Don't even mention the Voices. I have entirely too many. Great story, I hope you've got plans to write more.
Flint chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
rosethorn mage chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
That is so adorable!

I love your writings. So keep it up, huh? Thanks a million!

Rosethorn Mage
altairi chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
I really enjoyed this fanfic. The ring idea was really great. Just that... Doesn't Ran wonder how rhe ring ended up in her possession?

Altair
Bluegirl11375 chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Amazing... There are so many good writers out there. I feel so small... Continue writing. This is pretty exciting.
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
The voices made a very good choice! *grins* I'm guessing Moral's idea... Anyway sweet and not over-sappy at all. Well done!

Btw, Saiyuki scenes should be up soon. I hope...thanks for your permission! _
Ysabet chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Now THAT was clever. And I liked the Kenshin cameo- his 'descendant' is as polite as the original. Nice solution, very neatly done; the bit with the red ribbon was a seriously good touch. Large "Aw!" factor here...
Sani chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Aww...that was nice.

I like your fic! It's pretty well written.

Oh,and I like that explanation at the bottom-about that silver and stuff-cool! Keep writing!

Sani
Losinde chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
BIG thanks to Icka! **TACKLE GLOMP**

My request was very difficult ; My reason for the request was that there's simply too much angsty Shin/Ran fics out there, so wanted something different.

You did a great job though! Not really angst, the ending was WAFF-like. Love it!

The Ring fitted perfectly, both appearance and symbolic wise.

Thanks again for the present. This is my first B-day fic. _