Reviews for Fallen
eyeofthetempest chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
ive read this story twice i lve it please continue
jennyjennai chapter 6 . 2/29/2004
Another interesting and well-written chapter. Truly it has been a while, but it was well worth the wait. Riveting chapter with plenty of action and intrigue. It was great! Thanks again!
evangelion062003 chapter 5 . 11/30/2003
my god this thing was very good. so good that couldn't stop reading. great stuff
jennyjennai chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
Good chapter - It has been a while hasn't it? Is this the end? If so, you really left me feeling like I'm standing on the edge of a cliff looking at the ocean; Totally uncertain of where I am. Enjoyable to read with a well executed plot and lots of suspense. I'm going to go back and read the previous chapters again just to get my bearings. CYA!
Azzitay chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
EXCELLENT ONE !

When do you update ?
Sebkun chapter 5 . 10/22/2003
You have a keen narrative voice and serious storytelling talent. The action and pacing is concise. I would like relationships between different characters fleshed out more (even if it's sappy romance) but otherwise the balance between the story elements is superb.

I too thought of Ryan Xavier's Angels of Armageddon when Rei came back. Your story and this story are uniquely different so in case of flamers baiting otherwise, pay no need.

I anticipate the next installment.
Steve VADER chapter 5 . 10/22/2003
A very good story.

Interesting plot, good set up, well written characs.

I would say that this the number 2 of the best post3I stories so far, only "Angels of Armageddon" better. But "Angels" is far longer, so we'll have to see how this story comes along.

Since this is one of the best ongoing stories, be sure, I'll keep on reading.

Greetings,

STEVE

PS: Thanks for this nice read, I'll wait for the next chappie.

My site, my story, my gallery.

Not for kiddies.
Ghostey chapter 4 . 8/28/2003
Oh man this is getting good... Don't worry... I suck at posting things too...

But this chapter was worth the very... very... add a couple more verys... very long wait!

Is little Asuka-waska jealous of Wondergirl? Huh? Hahahaha!
jennyjennai chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
Long awaited yes... But very well worth the wait indeed. Excellent chapter with very good detailed descriptions of the "new world". Misato being 20 again, I'm surprised she and Shinji hadn't hooked up (yeah right!). Entertaining and at the same time very good. I'm surprised at the lack of reviews you have received so far, but be patient. Your fic is too good to suffer from a lack of reviews for much longer. I'm glad you updated and I'm going to be looking forward to your next update.
D14852001neko chapter 4 . 8/16/2003
PLEASE CONTINUE!

IT'S A REALLY INTERSTING STORY!

...poor Shinji...

-D14852001'
Glensather chapter 3 . 6/6/2003
Wow... that was... wow...

No, really. That was very good. I hope you update soon! I want to read more of this!
Psycho Pirate the Nth chapter 3 . 6/6/2003
(Insert deranged chuckle)

Ah, so Yui's crusade to make sure humanity was remebered,has ultimately, failed. I wonder...It was apparent throughout EOE that Shinji witnessed 3I inside 01. But he washed up on shore...If his 15 year old corpse turns out to be inside of it, then that will confirm the theory that people re-formed new bodies from the Dead Sea, thus meaning their original bodies did indeed...die.

*Pirate walks off laughing like the madman he is*
Xardion chapter 3 . 6/6/2003
Most interesting.
Ghostey chapter 3 . 6/6/2003
um... I like it. This story is very enjoyable and I love the depth of info you put in it

Please continue! ~Ghost