Reviews for Broken Rose
Untill Death Do We Part chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
i love it... so far! and no you didnt confuse me with the shuichi/kurama/youko thing...
Dreamhorse730 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
I really like what you have written in the story and hope you will continue it i really want to know how it ends
Katie Jane chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
Yes, must see original. And don't resist nature, yaoi is good!

You have to write more, and soon! I ned more!
Kajikitsune8370 chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Please please please please please please please please please please UPDATE SOON. ITS A GOOD BEGINNING. I WANT TO READ MORE!
Red Rose chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
UPDATE PLEASE this is a great story its awesome.
Samron chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
BAH! PLEASE UPDATE! I AM GOING TO COMMIT SUICIDE IF I CAN'T READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

I love this story, and the plot and the way you write, SO PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE! *Starts crying*
kuramanhiei chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
Please you have to write more of the this because I have to know how bad Hiei kills them and if Kurama tells the others what happen.
SoarMoreFlyHigher chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
This story is awesome. One of the few stories I've read that are centered around Hiei and Kurama, but is Hiei and Kurama pairing (Only because they are so hard to come by). Love it lots. I cant wait till your next update!
kahuffstix chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
i loved this story. it was so great. please add more to this story soon.
stix chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
i loved this story. it was so great. please add more to this story soon.
lazy fat kitsune chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
more!
SmilingxLove chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
Why are you not allowed to have the original version? I know it is because of some new rule, but you rated it, correct? Well, if you can't seem to find a way to upload the original version, could you spare the time to email it to me? _ Although I'm most certain you will have many requests for that. Anyways, this is a very good and suspensful story. Keep it up! I cannot wait until the next chapter!
Jessica chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
Awesome hurry add more now now thanks jessica
Samron chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
I love this story, your an awesome wrighter, please keep it going, I really want you to update...

I also think it is fine none yaoi.
WhiteWolfCub chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
You are continuing aren't you? Please, I really like it! Anyway, continue for me okay, please? Well, update!