Reviews for A Snake's True Colors
RUk chapter 7 . 5/30
What a fabulous action packed chapter. I loved the battle. Don't mess with our boy. But the marauder's and Lily's reaction is bothering me, particularly how blatantly anti-slytherin they were without knowing anything about Harry.
Murai-Sakura chapter 7 . 5/27
This is amazing! I only now discovered the story and am I ever glad that I did! The writing is phenomenal and the setting is very intriguing.
One odd thing, though. At the start of this chapter, the dialogue between the Gryffindors and the Slytherins is, oddly enough, nearly identical to their dialogue at the beginning of the story. you know, with the "pest control".
And if I may offer a small piece of advice. Try not to use the same word more than once in a sentence. In this chapter you used 'perfect' a tad too much and a few chapters ago it was 'disbelief', in a conversation with Dumbledore. It's no disaster but it sort of takes your readers out of the moment.
Other than that, though, this really is a very good story and I can't wait to read more. Thanks so much for writing.
MS
It’s extremely difficult to read your story as your dialogue for multiple characters is smashed together in unintelligible paragraphs. It’s impossible to discern which of your characters is speaking.

I think I’ll find something else to read—something where I don’t have to guess which character the dialogue belongs to.
mariyah.ahsan chapter 7 . 5/27
I understand that Harry is desperate to be acknowledged bu Gryffindors , and his reluctance to accept Slytherin house and his prejudice from the start, also makes him jerk like his father.
Aquille chapter 7 . 5/27
I'm waiting...
CWY reader chapter 7 . 5/26
When Lestrange fires the last curse,
Harry is like: UNO reverse card, bitch.
ProfessorSev chapter 6 . 5/20
I love this! It's very well written, and in my opinion, everyone is perfectly in character. Harry being in Slytherin makes the whole thing really interesting. Can't wait to read the next chapter, I hope this will be continued soon!
Aquille chapter 6 . 4/30
When is the next chapter going to be posted
Wow, your Harry is an incredible jerk.
Complimenti, ma credo che Harry dovrebbe cercare di cambiare le cose per serpeverde.
I have read a lot of fan fiction, and this has to be the first time reading a story like this one. Can't wait for the next installment.
AJ Granger chapter 3 . 4/14
I know why everyone wants Bellatrix, Rodolphus, Lucius, and the like in the same year as James and Lily, but the we’re not. All are much older according to the Potter Wikki. Hell, andromeda is Bella’s younger sister and she gave birth to Tonks in 1973. Also, one thing Harry could do in his three months is save Regulus Black, a sixth year Slytherin and Sirius’s brother. No one really knew what happened to him and when until late in Harry’s seventh year so at this point, he could be saved without changing the timeline too much.
hule chapter 5 . 4/14
Thanks for the update. And happy Easter to you.
OnlineStudent chapter 5 . 4/13
Thank you for this story! It's a great break from the world, and I love the writing style. I'm looking forward to next Sunday!
freedom89justice chapter 5 . 4/13