Reviews for A Snake's True Colors
Ag7rvnclw chapter 8 . 7/1
That was great, I’m hoping for some more chapters
Wian Solace chapter 8 . 12/30/2020
I have read a lot of fanfics of this kind. Harry travelling back to the 70s n going to school with his parents. And some have been mediocre and some have been greaaaat. This fic falls in the latter category. Damn I loved this so much and it only had 8 chapters. Like wow. The last update was on Hermione's birthday, well today is Voldemort's birthday, I wish I got an update today but that is veryyy far fetched i know.
I love the way you have characterized Harry. The James thing, yeah he's a prick right now and very self-centred but I guess according to the fic, what harry does in the future in the remaining time from the 3 months, I guess something happens that gives him perspective and changes him. I read these chapters in one sitting (dunno why I hadn't reviewed it yet) Just, it was great.
It started off slow, the writing quality I mean but it kept getting better. I am soo glad that you don't use large paragraphs because that's such a turn-off kinda thing in fics and so many fics have that even though they write good but fuck up in that one thing. Thanks for not doing that.
I am very eager to see what happens next. How Harry shows his true snake colors to others and help James and Sirius overcome their prejudice and help them in the best way possible. I just wanna see him interact with the marauderslilyseverus more. Damn I love this fic. Thankss a looooottt for writing it and making my month better. Kudos!
Binte Muhammad chapter 8 . 12/27/2020
This story is amazing! When's the next update? I usually don't like Marauders' era fics but I'm enjoying this!
Julia1905 chapter 8 . 12/21/2020
Hi
I hope your still working in the story because it’s pretty great.
I love your writing style.
I like how you write about the clash of Harry’s expectations of James and Sirius and how they actually turn out to be.
I hope you update again soon!
Caza chapter 8 . 11/25/2020
Well your skill at writing is certainly talented enough to make me feel emotional. But a bit of a jerk? More like acting like a sociopathic death eater ... like Tom Riddle type behaviour, attacking an eleven year old child and then blaming Harry when Harry tried to intervene...
GreenTea4062 chapter 1 . 9/15/2020
On that note, it's a wonder that Lily accepted James. I bet if they survive the war, they would split
GreenTea4062 chapter 8 . 9/15/2020
I've never liked James. Can you just kill him?
Rhianna Greengrass chapter 8 . 9/14/2020
I CAN'T BELIEVE I COULD EVER HATE JAMES CHARLUS/FLEAMONT POTTER SO MUCH! URGH! THAT FOUL, EVIL LITTLE COCKAROACH DESERVES TO BE AT LEAST EMBARRASSED A LOT IN FRONT OF THE ENITIRE SCHOOL! AND LILY, HOW DOES SHE STAND HIM?! I WOULD BE THROWING CURSES AT HIS WAY THE MOMENT HE EVEN COMES WITHIN FIVE FEET OF ME! HOW DARE THAT NO-GOOD, STUPID, EGOLISTICAL JERK THINKS HE OWNS THE WORLD?! THIS IS WORSE THAN DRACO F*CKING MALFOY! IF I WAS HARRY, I WOULD BE ASHAMED TO HAVE A FATHER LIKE THAT, SUCH HORRORS!
Rhianna Greengrass chapter 7 . 9/14/2020
You go Glen Coco! Reference from Mean Girls if you didn't know...
Padme.G chapter 8 . 9/13/2020
Good chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2020
I’m so disappointed to read your note and realize you are definitely defending James. Bullies everywhere would smirk in satisfaction that you would continue to call him an emblem for the light.
Padme.G chapter 4 . 9/13/2020
Cant wait to read more.
Ruk chapter 8 . 9/12/2020
Really interesting. Just wish Harry could get to know his parents.
Lady Lucius Connor chapter 7 . 8/17/2020
Really looking forward to the next chapter. This story is slowly drawing me in and I like how the scales are slowly falling from Harry's eye. More please!
RUk chapter 7 . 5/30/2020
What a fabulous action packed chapter. I loved the battle. Don't mess with our boy. But the marauder's and Lily's reaction is bothering me, particularly how blatantly anti-slytherin they were without knowing anything about Harry.