Reviews for A Snake's True Colors
Complimenti, spero che Harry capisca che Severus ha bisogno di una guida.
Harry non dovrebbe avere pregiudizi su Severus.
Ruk chapter 4 . 4/6
Interesting start for far. I hope we get scenes with his parents
hule chapter 4 . 4/6
Good chapter.
Silver Wolf chapter 3 . 3/30
Too bad the Dursleys did such a good job downgrading Potter. Had he any real temper in him, he would go to the dorm, and kill every single Slytherin during the night, go to the Hat and tell it "I told you not to put me there, deal with it.", and in an ultimate act of defiance, he would split the Slytherin table in half length wise. The next morning, he would claim his status as heir to Gryffindor and lord of the house. Remember, he's old enough as last of the line since he is past 11. To prove it, he puts the sword at Dumbledore's neck, and shows him the signature. He then adds the heir of Slytherin by calling in a snake and speaking to it. With 2 lordships and half of the castle to his name he has effective control. When you have power, use it.
Crapounette chapter 2 . 3/24
Nice beginning. I cannot wait to read more.
I love Time Travel fics and I hope this will be a Snarry.
CWY reader chapter 1 . 8/7/2019
I like time travel stories and I think this is a great start. I am looking forward to seeing more chapters. :D
sinetrum chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
yes I'm hoping the same... its a good start really. im waiting for the next one... im kind of curious, good job there
mariyah.ahsan chapter 1 . 7/27/2019
Hello there. Just to ket you know that i followed and favourited you and your story. I am hoping for more people to do so. So you will update more often.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2