Reviews for Between Siblings
Emerald Queen chapter 2 . 5/11/2003
If I was Arwen I probably would have hit one of the twins at least once by now, but that's just me. Can't they see how much they're hurting her? Are they really that blind? Oh, and the song is from The Two Towers, as sung by Treebeard to Merry and Pippin. Wonderful story, I can't wait to read more.

lots of luv,

-x-x-EMQU-x-x-
Wilwarin chapter 2 . 5/9/2003
IMO, Arwen needs to pay the twins back. *evil grin*

good story. please continue.

. ?userid297561
judy greenleaf chapter 2 . 5/8/2003
MORE NOW PLEASE!

IF YOU DO NOT UPDATE I WILL BE FORCED TO HUNT YOU DOWN

*EVIL LAUGH*
Seveawen chapter 2 . 5/8/2003
AWW, poor Arwen, i had a billiant image of Arwen standing at the door drippin wet! LoL!

But it was too short!
Kez chapter 2 . 5/8/2003
I think your story is great. I feel real sorry for Arwen. If my brother was like that I'd give him a few good whacks! I'm looking forward for the next chapter.
Lutris chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
I look forward for more, this is great! poor Arwen!
Cyberwing chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
great story
rita chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
I am new to the fan fiction world, but I was hoping for the next chapter. You have got my interest. Keep up the good work.
blahblah chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
i'm putting this on my favorite list! this is so cute and i love your elladan and elrohir and arwen. cute..

i like it and it's really sweet. it's really true what elrond said. i always fight w/ my sister over the dumbest things but we still love each other.

you have a great style of writing and this story has a lot of potential not to mention orginality.

~blahblah~
Emi-Kas chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
I may be eight years old, but I know a good story when I hear one, because my cousin read it too me.

It was very funny.

I like the brothers when they get in trouble. My cousin liked it when Elrohir acted so innocent when Arwen asked them whay they had done.

If my sister did that to me, I would strangle her, or I would hit her with the bucket, espesially if it was concrete or metal. That would be good. (At least it would be for me, not for her!)

We, my cousin and me, want you to write more about this quickly! Because we love it!

My cousin will put this story in her favorites list, so we can keep track of it.

I would be really cool if you would e-mail us. PLEASE!

Great story!

~Emily

~Kasi
FranzFerdinandLives chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
I like this! It's probably one of the most original humour fics I've read recently! Keep writing, I like your style and I'm already intreigued!-J
Jaid Skywalker chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
What Elrond said is too true. Great chapter! _
Erhothwen chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
Brilliant; absolutely brilliant:

“It is strange, this bond between siblings,” said Elrond, speaking with the wisdom of one who was dwelt in the world for many centuries and therefore possesses a deep understanding of the nature of his race. “They quarrel over the smallest matters, they drive each other to the point of insanity, and they profess at every opportune moment how much they hate each other… when, in reality, to each other they mean the world.”

This is a great fic and I'll be happy to add this to my favorite's list!

I love Elladan and Elrohir to death and I can't wait for the plot to thicken.

Update soon,

Lady Thwen
Mr.Smee27 chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
COOLIE!PLEASE WRITE MORE!
MaverickGirl chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
I would so hate to be the twins sister. I like this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

~Mav~