Reviews for Between Siblings
Hellga chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
It's a nice story... It reminds me of my cousin and me... He is seven years older, and we couldn't be in the same room without fighting for first 7 or more years of my life... Now that we are adults we are best friends... Yeah, teasing is the sibling way :)
StriderGrrl chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
Like it. It's a neat story in these rocky times. Keep going.
staran chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
I really really like this fic! as I have an older brother I know what Arwen is going through!

“It is strange, this bond between siblings,” said Elrond, speaking with the wisdom of one who was dwelt in the world for many centuries and therefore possesses a deep understanding of the nature of his race. “They quarrel over the smallest matters, they drive each other to the point of insanity, and they profess at every opportune moment how much they hate each other… when, in reality, to each other they mean the world.”

Very Very True! Please post more soon!
Zoya chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
*nonchalantly clicks the review button*

An interesting story, if I might say - can't wait for more :)

-Zoya*
LOCISVU chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
I guess that because Arwen's a girl,she won't retaliate against the again hath no fury like a girl getting pissed.
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
I remember when me and my younger brother used to have fights when we were young.
caz-baz chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
They quarrel over the smallest matters, they drive each other to the point of insanity, and they profess at every opportune moment how much they hate each other - sounds like me and my siblings.
Dragon Confused chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
Nice! The twins are wonderfully aggrevating without being over the top.

Enjoyed this. Arwen is reacting very well for an eight year old though!

loveofthering chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
You write very well and I enjoyed reading about Arwen and here naughty twin brothers! Looking forward to seeing what happens next? Great story so far :-)
Child of Insanity chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Heh, I love the twins! This is good, keep writing!

And for your bio, with the I feel pretty bit. I haven't actually seen anger management, but it's really weird coincidence, because I just had some guy that my friend introduced me to singing that over and over again! O.o
Fairy Laughing chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
*cackles gleefully*

OOh.. *looks at the twins* that was good guys!

I'd like to see more - the summary looked good!
Karine1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
This is a very good start :D, I like it :),

Post more asap!

Karine
Selena-Sira chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Fun! Continue writing this!
Seveawen chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Thats well good already, i can tell this is gonna be a well good story!

I love Elladan and Elrohir stories, there isnt many really.

Elladan: She loves me more!

Elrohir:No me!