Reviews for Passed Down Through Time
Phantom Duelist chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Well I just have to say I loved it! Your writing is unique and it does well in hooking the reader. You use a lot of description in your writing. It really paints a vivid picture in my mind. You have a real talent and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Luckily, I don't have to. Great work!
flagurl1j chapter 9 . 8/13/2008
I hope you plan on continuing this story. It's rather good. I have already read Desert Rose and was awestruck. I really would love it if you updated soon.
t recorder chapter 9 . 1/4/2008
i liked this story very much it was very good in personality and description and it kept me in suspence please update soon
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
Suspense. Really hope u continue this one.

Sincerely,

The Duelist's Heiress
ClaireBrooks chapter 8 . 11/18/2006
this is a great story. u should update soon. keep up the good work! * 2 thumbs up*
Girl Of Games chapter 9 . 12/2/2005
I really like you'r story please continue
Girl Of Games chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
please say this is a strait story because all this gay crap is starting to bug me. I had to surch for 3 hours to find a strait story
shiegra chapter 8 . 11/14/2004
more...*waves hypnotizer-thingy* You will write more...pwease?
WingedIsis16 chapter 9 . 3/22/2004
Geart story you got there I enjoyed it alot
Dragons of Life chapter 9 . 3/5/2004
Hey!
Great story, I really loved it.
UPDATE as soon as possible, dont be a lazy ass!
Joke your not a loazy ass, well maybe you are but I don't know that!
UPDATE! PLEASE!
4 RA's sake
Ja'ne
Misoka chapter 9 . 2/28/2004
i love this story! _ i've become a fan of your stories recently, and they are all of great qualitiy. update soon please! _
mya starnight chapter 9 . 2/16/2004
this is so late but i dont care you need to send me the other chapters to this story cause im crazy about what happens e-mail em love always mya starnight
anthrop chapter 9 . 1/8/2004
This is an amazing fic! Please continue it! *tries to do puppy eyes, but fails* -_-'
Allison Kaiba chapter 9 . 12/28/2003
dude this story is so great! you deserve a prize *gives Seto plushie* _! please update! i need to know what happens! or else ill die! X_X youre killing me you know that! keep up the good work and i wont die!
Bakura: so why dont you die already?
me: cause i am immortal!
Seto: dear god no.
me: yes i the rabid fangirl will forever stalk you two.
both: DONT KILL HER KILL US! so please update!
sorry its late and i have 5 grape lollypop today. _!
SwEeTSoUr chapter 8 . 11/10/2003
ME:NO! I can't believe you ended the chapter like this! My life is comming to an end...This is a great story so far! Could you update? if not for me then for...all the other...FANS that love this story! Plz? i'll be your best friend?

Bakura: She doesn't want you as a friend

ME: YES SHE DOES! Please update this fic real soon! HEY! i know! you can update as a present because my bday is Saturday! Well you can update earlier...LOL! ANyways waitin for an update!

Bakura: Want to play a game? Guess how many time she wrote update?

ME: UPDATE _