Reviews for A Life of Lies
Godogma chapter 6 . 6/16
And on that note I'm done... best of luck with your writing but utterly unbelievable; I was giving this a shot but that pretty much killed it.
gothangelp3 chapter 57 . 4/3
OMG, pleaseeeeeee update this story! This is one of the best stories I have ever read and I soooo want to know how it ends! Please, please, please update!
SortingHat chapter 8 . 1/23
"That you are a Gary Stu!" continued Dumb Old Door. 'A WHAT!?' shrieked Harry? 'According to the online Mary Sue Test you met the qualifications of the male version of the annoying yet liked Mary Sue which the female version only fan girls with no lives or no brains drool over!' Mr Dumbledore exclaimed.

'In fact you could sway any hogwarts girl to your favor with just your looks and say the right things or be as sassy as possible to intimidate women to think your tough where as Mary Sue women will do the same to guys with low self esteem such as yourself and to a lesser degree Lupin.

You could even make Professor Snape's life more hell yet the school would still love you if you play your cards right and there doesn't have to be much character development for this to take effect. In fact you could make an entire soap opera cry in your beer story that is a dime a dozen yet people flock to it who have no life and still live in mom's basement or mentally ill!' finished Dumbledore before taking another mind inducing lemon drop.

"The possibilities are all there and yours for the taking so choose wisely my golden boy" said the headmaster with much joy making Professor Snape flinch and feeling quit disgusted at the author as he quietly leaves the room before kamaphfan can give that Potter brat any sudden ideas.
Sortinghat chapter 7 . 1/23
This should be labeled AU...way AU since it's James Potter that was married to Lilly not Snape. Please be more clear my dear.
Sortinghat chapter 6 . 1/23
Sorry but Harry is Lilly and Jame's potter son. This is nonsense.
Sortinghat chapter 5 . 1/22
Tey should also question the fact as to how Vernon even has a gun as they are impossible to get unless your with a hunting club or range and even then you are not allowed to keep it at home I think.

England now borderlines communism though isn't quite there yet but they are heading the spy in your private life route and just because you have 'nothing ot hide' is no excuse for them to get away with it./

That's just indifference and lack of understanding of why we should have privacy laws.
Sortinghat chapter 3 . 1/22
I hope this isn't a mute Harry fic where he remains silent with only two words thru the whole fic but I'll still read it if it is because it's different then most fics that have him be mute.

I wish though authors would label it when they decide to have the main character be mute or not.
Sortinghat chapter 1 . 1/22
Will it ne as lame as the video game where every other treasure chest contains 'A wizard card!' or 'cauldron cake!' with a whole bunch of beans you don't know what to do with?
Calmzone1 chapter 57 . 1/17
great story, I am really hoping that you have a sequel to this or a link to another site with the finish - riveting story!
BobbingHeads chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
wot
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
He would have had to move BEFORE the gun fired in order to be able to get in front of him
Avaena chapter 57 . 6/6/2015
Will this story be continued at any point?
guitarlover56784 chapter 14 . 4/24/2015
Oh that's just dumb. He's changing his name? Because the ramifications of that aren't enormous, or annoying. Really, changing his name?
Pseud0 Nymph chapter 57 . 3/15/2015
I'm guessing this is abandoned though it doesn't say in the profile. Shame, looked interesting :(
Loveless150050 chapter 14 . 2/24/2015