Reviews for A Life of Lies
Avaena chapter 57 . 6/6
Will this story be continued at any point?
guitarlover56784 chapter 14 . 4/24
Oh that's just dumb. He's changing his name? Because the ramifications of that aren't enormous, or annoying. Really, changing his name?
Pseud0 Nymph chapter 57 . 3/15
I'm guessing this is abandoned though it doesn't say in the profile. Shame, looked interesting :(
Loveless150050 chapter 14 . 2/24
Aww, how nice!
faninfo chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
severus snape was a half-blood! his mum was a pureblood,his dad was a muggle!
tetecia chapter 57 . 9/22/2014
This story is really cool, however, what ever happened next? Are you planning on completing it?!
guitarlover56784 chapter 57 . 8/22/2014
shame that this story stopped some time ago.. -iti really was amazing
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Sooooooo confused!
DragonsFlame117 chapter 57 . 8/5/2014
Ok so this is easily one of the best stories I've read in a very long time. Marvelous character development, amazing plot, beautiful abilities and forms... And it ends on a killer cliff hanger! And has not been updated in years! I'm so close to tears right now! I truly hope this is not abandoned!
DragonsFlame117 chapter 12 . 8/4/2014
Can i just say, that I love Harry's transformation? His new form is amazing! And it reminds me of many creatures I have drawn. I think this may become my new favorite Harry potter fan fiction! The plot is very interesting so far as well!
Kaleesh chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
Reading this fic, I was like, alright, the circumstances of the whole Snape's-Harry's-Dad thing were a little weird, but I'll keep on reading... But this is way too much way too fast, man. You're not letting one aspect of the story play itself out before slamming another huge catastrophe into the mix like a freight train. It's almost like you had several different ideas for fics but smushed it all into the same story? It's beyond the pale at this point. I'm out, dude.
anna chapter 57 . 4/3/2014
Awesome story:-) ! Poor Harry, I'm glad he has Hermione! Moore would be so great;)
Sherilyn chapter 54 . 3/28/2014
yeah no one probably checks this but the story started out wildly original and interesting. The last few chapters however seem ...disjointed. After 54 chapters I wont be finishing. Seems like someone got bored and tried to rush the ending.
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 57 . 1/17/2014
Aaaauuuhhhgggggg! I'm at the end! ): Now I'm going to stalk the rest of your stories and hope that it's continued somewhere else. If not, I'm just going to cry a little then hope you update it some day...
Living-In-Bliss chapter 33 . 1/17/2014
Okay I'm just going to mention now that while I'm not at the end of this fic yet, I definitely need to say something. Have you ever experienced that feeling when you're so anxious/sad/emotional that you actually start to feel sick? This is how I'm feeling right now. I's 3:30 am and I have to go to work in about 5 hours yet I can't stop clicking next but the only thing that has kept me from reading this chapter yet (33) is that I'm literally feeling sick with worry. So kudos to you. You're a brilliant writer to actually get me feeling like this. Even though I personally am not liking the Jessica and Elizabeth idea, I absolutely love the rest. I'm just not that keen on the idea that Sev finds out that he has two children with two different women about a week apart from the other. With everything that's going on right now, I personally can't feel that it fits in with the story line. For me, it makes the fic seem a bit cluttered. But I seriously love everything else that is going on. So well done, I'll continue this after work tomorrow :)
1,889 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »