Reviews for A Life of Lies
scgaraycochea chapter 57 . 1/28
Wow!
What a story, I love it, it's a shame you stoped writing, it would be great if you could start again and finish the story.
Thank you for share it!

PS: I'm sorry for my grammar and spell errors, English is not my birth language
Konner.the.pan-tran chapter 57 . 10/18/2020
NOOOOO IT CANT END LIKE THIS
Guest chapter 10 . 5/5/2019
Exciting stuff!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/5/2019
Bwahahahaha
Guest chapter 3 . 5/5/2019
Great beginning! Good drama writing. I'm eager to see Venon's punishment. I'm sure you have SOMETHING in mind. LOL
jassdail6 chapter 57 . 3/20/2019
I am not happy with you by ending the story with a cliffhanger right before the final battle I am mad at you grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Animago chapter 2 . 11/23/2018
E aĆ­ severus, a salada tava maravilhosa? Kkkkkkkk
Zela3 chapter 57 . 9/19/2018
Interesting story. I am curious to see what happens next. I hope that you find inspiration and time to continue this sometime.
serena23 chapter 57 . 3/22/2018
Please update your story again soon!
Mary777777 chapter 23 . 5/14/2017
Ugh, a Mary Sue warning would have been nice so that I didn't waste my time reading to this point...
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
Interesting
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
veerle chapter 57 . 10/12/2016
Hi

very good story but is it going to be continued or completed?

I look forward to it
Guest chapter 25 . 8/3/2016
There's two sure ways to ruin a fan fiction story:

1. Change an established character's name and personality so that the they're essentially an original character.
2. Brining in 'Mary Sues' or original characters mid way through the story.

We come here to read Harry Potter stories, not some random made-up character named Callen, a vapid bimbo named Elizabeth, or a brat named Jessica. Even more irritating is the fact that you've neglected to warn readers that your story has a Mary Sue/Marty Stu infestation. I wish I would have known this before I wasted my time.

You've been banished to my 'do not read list' due to your lack of honesty.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
Unlike the United States, where every dumb hick owns twenty guns, they're uncommon in suburban England. Even more uncommon is one being fired without peaking the neighbors interest.

Rednecks shooting at each other might be such common place in the States that nobody so much bats an eye at the sound of gunshot, but in England the police would be called. At the very least, someone would look out their window to see what's going on.
1,915 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »