Reviews for A Life of Lies
Gabriella Silverwood chapter 21 . 12/27/2008
This story is so sweet ! u totally rox ! although i dont really understand avatar stuff but its cool :)
crazybibliophile chapter 57 . 12/4/2008
Oh god, you can't leave it there! Are you gonna finish it? This story's amazing.
Greysh chapter 57 . 11/21/2008
This is a really nice fic! I hope that you will continue with this.
merm chapter 57 . 11/18/2008
Hello, I felt the need to tell you that I have just devoured your story in less than 10 hours and proceeded to have quite the fit when I finished the last chapter. My fit I must say reached new heights after I saw that you haven't updated since 2007! WHY THE BLOODY HELL NOT?

please continue it. I realy want to read the rest of the story according to your intention and not my own.
jojobevco chapter 57 . 11/5/2008
Good story
I am Harry Cullen chapter 57 . 10/25/2008
Great job!
Zoeyua chapter 43 . 10/20/2008
I mean it: the Weasley's are smart (not Ron and Percy)! Now Charlie yet!
Zoeyua chapter 30 . 10/20/2008
“Uncle Vernon had me kicked out into the garden shed to sleep the week before I got here, because there was someone coming over to see how a normal British family lived. His name was Andrew Phillips! It had to have been Sev in disguise, how else would he have found my cloak, photo album and wand?”

Andrew? I thought it was Ashley:P
ailishmckechnie chapter 57 . 10/6/2008
as i have said before, please let me know if you have abandoned this story...
Yaraslava Rada chapter 57 . 9/18/2008
Wow. Good story. This kept me busy for quite a while, but it's not done! Update again soon please~!
Cursa chapter 57 . 8/29/2008
Wo~ow *in awe* this is so good! Please, you HAVE to continue!
Draeconin chapter 40 . 8/19/2008
Pretty good chapter. You made a boo-boo, though; Luna is a year behind Harry and Hermione. Harry's situation is a bit odd, so we'll go with Hermione. If Hermione is a sixth year, then Luna is a fifth year and hasn't taken her OWLs yet, and wouldn't be in a NEWT-level class.
Draeconin chapter 34 . 8/19/2008
while consciously making an effort to breathe

While Harry may not need to breathe for the oxygen, he'd still need to take in air, in order to speak. It is air running over the vocal chords that makes them vibrate and create sound, after all. And he'd have to take in air in order to smell anything, too. It would be easiest to keep 'breathing', just for those purposes, so it would be unlikely that he'd have to 'make an effort'; he should already have been doing it.
Draeconin chapter 31 . 8/19/2008
I don't get it; not only does nobody press charges against Vernon for attempted murder in either the Muggle or Wizarding world (an event I've been awaiting since the incident happened), but the abusive family winds up in Diagon Alley? Why? Why not straight to Hogwarts' gates? If it's for the Floo network, they could as easily go the Hogsmeade for that.
AMaskNamedEntity chapter 57 . 8/19/2008
This story is amazing! However your lack of finishing it is abominable. Right at the end! Sweets gods it's torture not knowing what happened. So update and do it soon. Please! For my and all other readers sanity sakes.
1,923 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »