Reviews for A Life of Lies
anna chapter 57 . 4/3/2014
Awesome story:-) ! Poor Harry, I'm glad he has Hermione! Moore would be so great;)
Sherilyn chapter 54 . 3/28/2014
yeah no one probably checks this but the story started out wildly original and interesting. The last few chapters however seem ...disjointed. After 54 chapters I wont be finishing. Seems like someone got bored and tried to rush the ending.
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 57 . 1/17/2014
Aaaauuuhhhgggggg! I'm at the end! ): Now I'm going to stalk the rest of your stories and hope that it's continued somewhere else. If not, I'm just going to cry a little then hope you update it some day...
Living-In-Bliss chapter 33 . 1/17/2014
Okay I'm just going to mention now that while I'm not at the end of this fic yet, I definitely need to say something. Have you ever experienced that feeling when you're so anxious/sad/emotional that you actually start to feel sick? This is how I'm feeling right now. I's 3:30 am and I have to go to work in about 5 hours yet I can't stop clicking next but the only thing that has kept me from reading this chapter yet (33) is that I'm literally feeling sick with worry. So kudos to you. You're a brilliant writer to actually get me feeling like this. Even though I personally am not liking the Jessica and Elizabeth idea, I absolutely love the rest. I'm just not that keen on the idea that Sev finds out that he has two children with two different women about a week apart from the other. With everything that's going on right now, I personally can't feel that it fits in with the story line. For me, it makes the fic seem a bit cluttered. But I seriously love everything else that is going on. So well done, I'll continue this after work tomorrow :)
Elena Shadow Wolf chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
You've got Severus' middle name wrong, it Tobias.
Sernal chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Very good... good ideas.
Guest chapter 57 . 10/24/2013
Kinda weird place to leave the story hanging :(
The arithmancer chapter 57 . 6/10/2013
Oh my life, how can you stop there? Will they use Harry's bond with hs sister to break his bond with Voldie?
Please come back and complete it
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 57 . 5/3/2013
AND THEN?!...loved the story so far but hope you come back to finish
Madzia chapter 57 . 3/24/2013
bardzo mi się podoba ale będzie dalej ?
emthereble chapter 57 . 2/22/2013
Ahh I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ! How will harry get out of this situtation?! I wish I could give poor harry a BIG HUG ! Worderful fanfic, I can not stop reading it (eg read all 57 chapters though the night and this morning !).
Obscene Cupcake chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
good job -
Obscene Cupcake chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
oh gosh o-o the suspense. good so far. please don't ruin it by doing a cheesy and unrealistic response from sev, as most of these stories do
Bronkwin2 chapter 57 . 9/20/2012
Would you be kind enough to hurry up and update this story! I have spent 2 days reading this story and I shall be highly displeased if I am unable to finish with it.
deletedaccount10000 chapter 57 . 7/21/2012
Well fuck. It's 4 in the fucking morning and I have been lying motionlesly for around 5 hours reading.
Fuck you're good. I will admit that, and so much more if only I had time to write it all out.
Amazingly written, just the right amount of anguish, humour, sadness and an urge to kill someone badly.
I think I let of a string of cursewords directed at that fat fuck Dursley that woke the whole bloc of flats up. And Ronald fucking Weasley. Ooh, and also Dumbledore, the calm twat he is agravated me to no limits.

Love everything about the story, can't wait for a new chappie hun!

All my bi-polar love