Reviews for A Life of Lies
CarlinPaddy chapter 49 . 12/17/2010
I figured Callen would kill Draco when he hurt her. I had hoped he wouldn't as I thought Draco could be a useful ali.
CarlinPaddy chapter 22 . 12/12/2010
I rather liked the idea of 'killing' Harry and keeping Callen. People questioning the sudden apperance of Cal right after Harry was gone could pose a problem though. I guess.
CarlinPaddy chapter 18 . 12/12/2010
*Squeeeeee* He gets a tail! I had so hoped he'd get a tail. things with those horns and feet just need to have a tail. A long sinuey tail like demons are portrayed with. He looks so bad- ss, or at least I picture him looking really awesome. Wanting to review this chapter so much made me sign up for a fanfiction account. I guess I already had one, but I didn't remember having it.
nilpotter chapter 57 . 12/4/2010
poor is always in glad hermione support to im not happy with care abouy much morre his daughter than harry.i dont like daughter have his mother but harry not have must talk with harry but he doesnt.i hope you finish your story one day.
jenny chapter 57 . 11/7/2010
~GIANT POKE~ i finally found this story again going through old notes..hope to see it perhaps updated soon? ~~{~
noblepond chapter 57 . 10/26/2010
You...are an ! 3
Griffin Raven chapter 50 . 10/4/2010
I absolutely adore this story...especially the totally wicked uniqueness of the whole idea behind Harry not only being Severus's son, but his whole existence being because of a plan of Voldemort's.

I can't help wondering just how many of those death eaters that took part in the voluntary testing stages, actually went onto to have children...and how many of these children do have "gifts"? As its quite evident that little Lizzy got her's from her father Severus, and the newly departed Draco got his from his also departed father Lucius.

Whilst Callen is 16yrs (even if he does look older in his other forms), I do feel that socially/emotionally he has the inheritant needs of a much younger child. Hence why he seems to desperately need for affection/love/approval from both his father Severus and his sister Lizzy. As Callen certainly has enough problems left over from when he was "Harry Potter" such as; low self-esteem, lack of self-worth. Despite all of these and probably other problems, Callen still wants to be a family with his father Severus, sister Lizzy and her mother Jess.

Somehow I don't think Ron will be able to remain quite for long over what here's recently learned from spying? Not all of Ron's actions/behaviour can be explained away from to the brain incident at the ministry...because some of those feelings "must" have been present before.
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 57 . 7/16/2010
Well, damn you for stopping it there. Continue please!
Tromedlov chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
great chapter but you didn't explain what happened to the roast
Werecatninja chapter 12 . 7/9/2010
After the vision change it made me think "I wonder how snape would look in Ulquiorra's clothes?"
crocadile1986 chapter 57 . 6/30/2010
Just a great story cant wait for the ending!
antienoftheshadows chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Nice fic thus far...now...when's the next update? :D
Bloodfire87 chapter 57 . 5/20/2010
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! So not cool! Ending...cliffhanger...no...cant speak for anxiety! (sob) I absolutely love this story! All the emotions and attitudes that you have mastered is incrediable. I am going to be checking email every day in antisipaction (cant spell) for news that you have update this one...I hope it won't be to long... (whimper) Cheers!

Bloodfire87
Fick Chick chapter 57 . 5/1/2010
This story certainly has a lot o twists & turns. I'm curious what happens next, but it seems to have been abandoned. I'll put it on story alert in case you decide to take it up again.
Fick Chick chapter 40 . 4/30/2010
Luna Lovegood is a 5th year. Why would she be in Newt potions?
1,923 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »