Reviews for A Most Unlikely Drifter
Fastreadernot chapter 2 . 10/1
I feel this will be my favorite story. One Naruto is good, two is better and even more is gorgeous. It seems that this will be a rather tragic story (as much as I would like a Happy End)))) . I will never tire of repeating that almost everything you have The author is san at the highest level . Even though it is not clear now how everything will develop, but looking at other stories I can say that even in the worst case, I will be satisfied. This Fick is just stunned with his idea I'm sure he will be very big and very interesting But his connection with Okita was very unexpected . I said that I adore your romantic lines so I repeat I LOVE YOUR ROMANTIC LINES (even if some develop too quickly))). The interactions between the characters are surprising all the time with their elaboration , I can't imagine how much effort you spend on this . FOR ALL SOULS THANK YOU FOR THE WORK DONE. WITH EXTREME ANXIETY I AM WAITING FOR THE CONTINUATION OF THIS CREATION . AND I ASK YOU, PLEASE, PLEASE FINISH THIS FICK TO THE END ... I wish you all the best, especially health and happiness to you and your loved ones))) ...
Kamikaze2491 chapter 2 . 6/9
Please update morreee!
Mercurius Darkness chapter 2 . 8/28/2019
interesting
Hail Lord Archanfel chapter 2 . 8/26/2019
This potential is already bearing buds of success. Now for the fruit.
inu naru chapter 2 . 8/25/2019
me pregunto como se vera naruto one-puch-man como cortador guardián e visto archer emiya y okita alter, kitsurugu emiya assassin y me da una idea, la fuerza contraía le ofrecería a naruto en remplazo de Drifter la oportunidad de tener luchadores fuertes para unirse a ella, cambiaría su cuerpo al original pero con los retoques de cortador guardián.
Voidful chapter 2 . 8/25/2019
I look forward to seeing future updates for this! Just a question though, did Naruto assimilate the ego of Gilgamesh with his own to combine themselves?
Skull Flame chapter 2 . 8/25/2019
- Causing a Grail War just by appearing? Huh.
- Ben Drowned quotes. Neat.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 8/25/2019
Well, that was interesting wonder what happens next
SkySage24 chapter 2 . 8/25/2019
This was a pretty interesting chapter! Looking forward to how Drifter sets up this Grail War and which of his alternates he summons.

Though I have to admit Drifter is becoming mildly annoying, despite his tragic backstory and how satisfying it was to have him thrash Beast. I’m kind of hoping one of the alternate Narutos manages to beat him. I’d say they should Talk No Jutsu him as well, but since Saver!Naruto apparently failed with that...
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 8/25/2019
Well, I must say this was quite interesting wonder what happens next quite a union
Phantom of Fate chapter 2 . 8/25/2019
Darkly awesome.
kuramathetranscened chapter 2 . 8/25/2019
Great chapter. Naruto is creating a singularity this does not look good. Drifter really is close to the true villain like you said. I hope Okita can help him. This Okita mentioned multiple wars so is she going to be the same one appearing in A Most Unlikely Gunner (True)? Looking forward to what comes next. Please keep up the great work and ignore all the haters and flamers as they are just jealous of your talent and make sure to take care of yourself.
zhrakks chapter 2 . 8/25/2019
Absolutely loving the story so far, Drifters characterization in this is quite fascinating. I especially love that there’s a little bit of Gil in him too, I’m looking forward to the next chapter, good luck.