Reviews for The Lonely Traveler
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Wow!
Quill334 chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
Well, that is one heck of a cliffhanger! I'm not going to review every chapter unless it's something I really want to say. I just wanted to say that the description of the canyon was amazing...Yesrh, and there were a few typos. But otherwise, I'm still pleased.

Q4
Quill334 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Chapter 1

Not bad, not bad at all. I've read like 4 other HDM fics, and haven't liked them one bit. But this is great. You caught my attention right from the beginning, which is a very good skill for an author to have. I look forward to reading this story.

Q4
E.C.Florek chapter 10 . 2/21/2006
Wow.

I first started to read this on but then I found that you put it here too.

My opinion: Just BUY the rights from Pullman! With the money you'll make selling this, you could pay him off easily!

If I wasn't that stupid, I'd say you're Pullman in disguise, giving us his book before publishing it, just to see if we approuve it.

About the story itself, only one question:

Does that mean that what Lyra told Bella about Daniel (the part about the thief and the bracelet), was it all lies?
Gnome de plum chapter 10 . 2/11/2006
Truly amazing,inspired, and one of the best fics around, but I cant help noticing u havent updated in a while. Planning on updating?
AllTheNamesWereTaken chapter 7 . 10/26/2005
Holy shit. Vancouver? I'm from there. Are you?
kenansense chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I haven't reviewed this in a while, but I have to say-this is still one of the best HDM stories I've ever read (this and The Only Ones Left are probably my two favorites in the HDM section). Please write more! What happened to this story, you haven't updated in a while. I've added you to my C2 (Best HDM Fanfiction). Great job!
Fugitive chapter 9 . 6/23/2004
OMG you finally updated. This hasn't been updated since July. I read your story on BTTS and I love it! Thanks for updating. Great chapter. Please update again soon.
Molted Seraphim chapter 9 . 6/19/2004
You updated again. Still the same wonderful, professional writer as ever. Keep up the good work!

~Rachel
squirrel-monkey chapter 9 . 6/14/2004
This is a great story, it sounds just like Philip Pullman himself wrote it! I love your characters and their emotions seem real. Please continue soon, I'm putting you on my favorite stories list!
theworms chapter 9 . 6/10/2004
wow. you're my new Mr. Omnipotent Bean, Being, i mean. Twas brillig when the sllithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe. Lewis Corrol knew that, did you? I know, i know! you're an aweome author and aught to be awarded an award of prestigious prestige. the worms congratulate you, paticularly a small, shy, fat one named Self-Concious Mel.
SillyGillie chapter 4 . 8/8/2003
Wow this story is so good!

I love it!

I was heartbroken when The Amber Spy Glass was over so I was looking for fanfiction on it! I found your story in a very cool website but I logged off and lost it and couldn't find it!

I'm soo glad that you posted it on here!

This story is really good!

Off to catch up!
Molted Seraphim chapter 7 . 8/5/2003
I love this story and all of its aspects. It's good to read, and seems as if Phillip Pullman wrote it himself. It's great how you go into detail, and weave all of these characters into one story. I tried to review before, when you had first posted chapter 2 or 3, but something happened, and my review didn't show up. I just now realized my review wasn't there. Sorry. Please update soon!

~Rachel
Ben Roshi chapter 8 . 8/4/2003
I"m glad you are continuing this great story!
Amberle Elessedil chapter 8 . 7/29/2003
That was a great chapter, but why did you put in an excerpt from chapter 15? Why aren't you just putting the chapters in in the correct order? E-mail me at and explain exactly how you're going to post your book.