Reviews for A world blessed by a heroic nerd
Monkey Typewriter chapter 2 . 3/24
The flip-flopping between point of views is distracting-I would recommend making certain that it's either completely in the first person or the third person, and not let the two mix. Similarly, separating each new dialogue speaker with a new paragraph would help the clarity and flow a fair bit. Lastly, I'd suggest letting things breathe a bit between each development. As it is, the pace is sprinting from one statement to another without any real time for comprehension or elaboration.

I am enjoying this, to be clear, but there are some pretty big problems that don't seem to be going anywhere fast.
SnappingFlower chapter 3 . 3/20
Another addendum: Remember the words Show and Tell, mah boi, but instead mangled to depict Show be Tell, that is, showing versus telling, obvious enough right?
Well here's how it applies to you; what you're doing right now in this dialogue is just /telling/ the readers about what is happening in the story.
Like say... this bit here;
["Of course. The fight will start in 3. 2. 1! Begin!" She called out as I rushed him at full speed.]
The dialogue is rather wonky, what with the haphazard use of numbers and punctuations, and it doesn't describe just /how/ the actions are happening, it just says that it does. This part "... I rushed him at full speed... " just says that the character is running speedily, it doesn't show /how/ the action is performed. What it should be instead is a description of the actions is being executed that lead to the character rushing to his opponent "at full speed."
If I were to rewrite this part like how I just said, it'd be something like this; "... my feet pounded the ground as I ran to him at full tilt, lowering my body and bending my knees for maximum speed and minimal drag."
...
Yeah, something like that... Anyway! I hope ya take this small bit of advice from me and apply it to a rewrite of this fic, because I sure to someday be able to read this without feeling the urge to bash my head in.

Best regards, and have a great day,

SnappingFlower chapter 2 . 3/20
Addendum: Quick advise. Use okay instead of ok, especially in character dialogue, it's much more appropriate. Well, at least to me it is. I don't know about you though. Tell me your thoughts... If you can.

SnappingFlower chapter 1 . 3/20
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Ehh, reading this thing just after coming from the other BNHA fic is... well, if I were to be blunt, I'd say it's kinda... underwhelming.

Like, the dialogue is super awkward to read, chock full of erroneous sentence structure and grammatical errors.

Please fix this, it's so painful to read that I felt like bashing my head against the wall just to get what you're trying to convey.
Clean it up!.!.!

BoredKing chapter 21 . 3/15
Well that was genuinely unexpected.
BoredKing chapter 14 . 3/15
Why is he thanking the other adventures? His party plus Wiz did do all the work, not just the most. I get Izuku is humble by nature but there's being humble and then there is giving away credit, which is just stupid and a morale killer for those that actually did do the work.
BoredKing chapter 3 . 3/15
Wait, what about his spoils for winning?
Otakufreak1799 chapter 1 . 3/6
Ok, I’m into this from the get go!
LuBu081 chapter 2 . 2/11
Contrarily, I think his luck was shitty, then really great, and then (in this story's timeline) unbelievably shitty. I mean, the MC of a shounen anime DIED! His luck turned so bad that not even the plot armor of his original universe could save him.

Secondly, I think there's a massive gap in logic when you wrote him throwing a massive fragmentation grenade the size of a basketball at a monster 30 meters away. That is stupidly danger close even for a regular hand grenade, especially in the open.

I mean...I guess with his new stats, such a things like fragmentation shrapnel aint much of a danger to any of the three.
So you're basing his stats on kazuma? The shut in meet who died to a tractor? Izuku the guy who worked out a lot and exercised so his body could take the power of one for all?
ProjectIceman chapter 21 . 2/1
Oh...wow. I didn't see that coming...so All Might is in this world too.

I gotta wonder how...did AfO kill him? And for that matter, I have to wonder what happened to Bakugo. Because he was the reason for the villains vanguard attacking the camp. Is he okay?

Guess I'll find out in Arc 2 lol
Psycho Ray chapter 1 . 1/30
On the technical side of things... Well, honestly, I've never read anything as odd as this fic. Why?

Because it's very well written. It truly is! Except for one thing: punctuation.

It's like someone took a very well written story, then messed up with the dots, commas and the like, without touching anything else.

How is that even possible for you to be so good and consistent on almost everything, yet fail so terrible exactly one things?Please, work on that, because the quality of this story will make a clear jump from an 5 (occassionally annoying to read, but still worth it) to an 7 (very solid and pleasant to read), or maybe even an 8 depending on how you tackle the dialogs and stuff...
ProjectIceman chapter 6 . 1/30
Well...that was easy. Almost feel sorry for the guy. Geez.

Thank goodness Wiz is in your "protecc" list. If she died, I was gonna have words.

WORDS.

XD
KorevainsoLightshire chapter 21 . 1/24
You know, at this rate, Izuku is gonna be compared as the next Zeus. Harem, power, and all.
KorevainsoLightshire chapter 20 . 1/24
The only way I can still really read this story is by imagining that this is not in fact Izuku (not difficult) as I really don't see him as in character throughout this whole story. Also, really now, underage drinking? Just why?