Reviews for O glorious leader
Red River chapter 14 . 10/13/2003
Cute and lovely. I adored all of it, although I was worried you might add in an angsty twist with that bulding explosion. I'm glad it had a happy ending!
ChibiHarika chapter 14 . 10/10/2003

That was very surprising!

Schwarz lived!

I thought that they died too!

If they did die,i will surely cry.

NEways!Loved this fic.!

Right now,i'm reading all the fics. you have that are interesting,you have 95!

That's alot!

So i am just going to read your fics,as if it was a website,since i'm going on your profile page every day,like i do for .

FireKat chapter 14 . 10/8/2003
AWW! YAYNESS! everyone is happy _ *happy fluffy clouds float by* well except yohji who is not getting any, but i'm sure he will soon anyway. great fic! _~
FireKat chapter 13 . 10/8/2003
noo! sadness! ;.; MUST READ NEXT CHAPTER! _~
FireKat chapter 12 . 10/8/2003
aww poor yohji yay for omi & nagi! but what about aya and ken? _~
FireKat chapter 11 . 10/8/2003
oh! dun dun DUN! what -will- aya say? and what are nagi an omi doing? _~
FireKat chapter 10 . 10/8/2003
LOL! i don't know why, but this story is cracking me up! _ i'm loving schu and nagi! _~
FireKat chapter 9 . 10/8/2003
LOL! schu's not very good at that is he _~ and brady-poo being all smug! _~
FireKat chapter 8 . 10/8/2003
ooh aya threatened the almighty computer! noo! and i love brad answering the questions before they're asked! _~

ps i'm working on a new schwarz room that will include brady-poo, just for you _~
Johin chapter 14 . 10/6/2003
hehe okie if you say you're not offended I'm happy _

wai I couldn't get Crawford's parting words in the letter "take care of yourself and yours"?erm... -_-

Anyway! congrats on finishing your fic D hehe finished on time! not like mine which his been dormant for months now... I should get to working it out :p
Manx16 chapter 14 . 9/25/2003
*Claps entusastically* Bravo! Encore ! Encore!

Very well written! And very Enjoyable and finished! Thank You for writting and giving me something to do! Arigato!
Manx16 chapter 5 . 9/25/2003

Whatever you do not make it Yohji x Ken!

Bad Misura!

hee hee! Sorry, but I can't let you do that to poor Kenken! 'Sides it doesn't make sense for the playboy of the century to go for a guy... And You already made it seem like Ken and Aya had feelings for eachother. So don't even think about it!

... Gomen!

(... I kinda like it the way it is... Don't fix something when it isn't broken!)
Schu chapter 14 . 9/24/2003
Yay...its all happy! Omi finally opened the e-mail. to see its not some company but really it was Schwarz or nagi telling him their address. I don't think Omi is going to not see Nagi. Lol He will probably go right then or something. I'm guessing it was schu who wanted to see them kiss? since brad kisses schu. hehe...well I'm sad its over but it was a good ending! yay. I'm glad they didn't die! yay
Suisei Lady Dragon chapter 13 . 9/19/2003
What? I know, I know, you said nobody was going to die on your fics! But, but, but... damn, anyway. I suppose that only means that this story was only halfway and we are going to have a lot more than one chapter or two... I hope.

Please keep going!
Johin chapter 13 . 9/19/2003
wops sorry if I was being too critical on you. ;wai! I didn't mean to be rude

urk but I liked your fic! really I do! :p

sorry if I seemed like a mean person who commited so many errors while rushing her thoughts in wah T_T

anyway good luck on your next chappie :D