Reviews for Conflicting Ideals
darqhorse chapter 67 . 5/8
Great chapter!
omiguh chapter 46 . 4/24
ive never watched fate, so im seriously lacking in the lore. But shirou should be at all the servants level right? Or does it have something to do with not having avalon, whatever tf that is, is the reason why he's weaker than them? I remember watching rider vs altersaber and it looked like rider was stronger than saberalter but rin was talking about how this rider was stronger than the past but she still killed her with relative ease. But rin said that she would lose to rin if they put everything on the line. I guess im just confused and really need to watch the show and movies
omiguh chapter 32 . 4/23
Well, "did he need to become stronger"? That is quite the arrogant thinking. Yes, you put up a fight with all might, but this was a weakened version of him. Before his fight with all for one and before giving his quirk to deku, he was much stronger. Also his quirk grows. So deku will be much stronger than all might. Actually, in the anime, i think he was already stronger than all might with only 45% of all for one but that is with his other quirks boosting his strength up. And then we have to think about everything he's teaching the kids, constantly telling them to be prepared for the unexpected and what not. It's as the saying goes i guess, "do as i say not as i do".
TrexHeavel chapter 65 . 4/18
This is nice, I like it!
Oh Rin the mighty evil Rin raise for your glory to great power of mesmerising on kiddos. Says Shirou. Moooore!
teknofan chapter 67 . 4/16
Oh Raz.
I had you pegged all wrong.
This fic is so Godawful cringe its Fucking Hilarious!

Hahahahahahahaha *takes a breath* HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH HAH ha ha...HAH!
PasiveNox chapter 67 . 4/14
Great chapter wonderful wonderful
SirAlphonso chapter 35 . 4/12
So now there are servants wtf is this
Fyr RedNight chapter 67 . 4/12
I very much enjoyed this chapter!

Gotta say, the way how Shirou dealt with his students problem was very smooth.

I look forward to the next update!
SirAlphonso chapter 24 . 4/11
Why did you do that, shouldve just stayed shut about your not quirk.
Im prolly gonna drop this because of it.
Same i really liked the story too.
Monster King chapter 67 . 4/11
Awesome work please continue the story
lol Shirou just how bad you loathe Rin poor Rin her voice has the quality of hypnotic hahaha
Suzululu4moe chapter 67 . 4/10
Ha Rin’s rise in infamy. Shirou channeling his inner Issei.
Errr Shirou flirting with Mirko
NewMystery356 chapter 67 . 4/10
That’s one hell of a cover-up. Especially since Rin isn’t around to countermand if she did or didn’t hypnotize anyone; which I’m sure she can, by the by. As for Shirou and Mirko fighting, I wonder how she’ll fare even with a relative handicap in her favor…
3,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »