Reviews for Conflicting Ideals
ankitarya2301 chapter 5 . 12h
Shigaraki: All men must die!
GoT fan: Valar Dohaerys
dylansandy1993 chapter 49 . 5/10
reading the story I was like "mehokayAlright!uh?cool!"...

this chapter was so packed with fluff that I'm on tenterhooks waiting of chapter 50 to come out in turn.
personally I love seeing Eri get a happy ending. (Iliya as well)
I definitely enjoyed where Rin is heading, even though there weren’t grand like salvage the world, Eri, Stain and La Brava the duo were part of her life now. Great to see the long string broken from asshole goldfish (haha those stubborn long strings seriously could take days to untangle), the angst from the earlier chapters where Shirou stood firmly on his opinions weren’t totally wrong, likewise from Rin’s too, just that they no longer needed to gait so hard on the broken beeline.
Fyr RedNight chapter 49 . 5/6
I'm absolutely loving this amazing story!

The plot overall is fantastic to read, I was so much captivated that I've binged read every single chapter from the beginning to here.

I very much look forward for the next chapters!
I think I should start giving up on waiting to know what or where the relationships between Rin and Shirou stood since their own world. Rin seemed fine and happy with her newly form family out of Shirou’s circle, she had completed her promise to Archer, this Shirou wouldn’t become a counter guardian. Shirou seemed contented too in this world with his goal to protect and coach fellowships in the academy. Although I am still very much enjoying this story!
Signo zodiacal chino rata chapter 49 . 5/1
Me ha gustado mucho tu historia. Fue triste ver qué muchos estudiantes murieron.
andrewtaylorapt37 chapter 49 . 4/30
This is exactly how I imagined Stain would be like with Eric.
A society with concept of 'Heroes' and 'villains' in that world is disgusting

If Gilgamesh is there, He probably took out EA and blasted these weak humans in MHA
The only problems I have with this so far are that there is a crap ton of OOC dialogue and that there’s no tension at all because shirou is so overpowered. The second thing makes reading fights really boring as almost no one stands to give him a challenge at all.
Nice. I don’t mind some more of Rin’s side of circle, the outside circles are quite interesting.
Suzululu4moe chapter 49 . 4/27
Manservant Stain is a good successor for EMIYA. Poor gentle and labrava. Realizing that their coworker is scarier than Stain.

If I were Shirou I’d run to Doraemon Rin and get a new arm . Wouldn’t be suprised if the boys already had pre folded toilet paper for him to use in the bathroom.
Necrogod chapter 12 . 4/27
Just want to say from this chapter that Shirou can actually create guns and other weapons and mundane items... An example is Emiya Alter and Some story after the fifth holy grail war Shirou was able to create sniper and guns just that it consume more prana than creating a blade.

It was even suggested that Shirou is good in Alchemy, Runes and Blacksmithing, anything that can be used to create weapons he is able to use them, he is considered a third rate magus thanks to his inability to use hypnosis on people and creating wards(bounded field) in other words a lot of the common and essential magecraft.

Fun facts: Shirou is the closest one to be reaching into the first true magic, Rin the second true magic and Illya the third true magic. It is even possible that Sakura was close to the fourth or the fifth but it will remain unknow.
WhoaItsZils chapter 49 . 4/27
Stain and Eri and so cute dkdgkshj— though i'd like some more fluff between Shirou and Rin
I'm Stain...Gentle immediately silenced himself. Haha
Stain was actually quite cool and funny too, and seem to be genuinely committed to Rin. I had a good shook in this chapter.
Your dialogue for shiro is spectacularly terrible. At best he’s out of character, at worst he’s a superimposed self insert masquerading as a shiro wannabe. And, it’s all due to his abysmal dialogue. I don’t think I’ve seen dialogue that has been so out of character in a fic in a very, very long time. I can’t put my finger on it, but it just hurts to read.
2,553 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »