Reviews for Conflicting Ideals
Maglad chapter 31 . 14m
I am enjoying this so much
Maglad chapter 22 . 3h
I'm not crying 'cause Rin left. It's raining.
Maglad chapter 20 . 4h
I feel kinda sad there was no UBW.
Maglad chapter 18 . 5h
Hell hath no fury...
I loved it.
Maglad chapter 13 . 7h
I am so happy Shirou is using his powers in moderation. Too many fanfic authors seem terrified of having him use even 1/4 of his potential and try to cover it with the weirdest excuses, making him act out of character in the process.
Maglad chapter 12 . 7h
Gae Bolg also has the cursed wounds thingie, but I am glad the golden spear got a chance to shine. Little bit sad Shirou didn't dual wield it like the Lancer from Fate/Zero
Maglad chapter 5 . 10h
I was wondering if the author forgot about Rin being able to set up a bounded field to ward off the normies. I feel much better now that it's been explained she wanted them to get caught. I'm assuming she placed a large one around their living space so they can cohabit without people dropping in on them.
Jack chapter 5 . 16h
The hand guy isn't a bad person? Yes he is. He gets off on murdering people and destroying property. He's incredibly malicious, sadistic, and violent. He's like the worst person in the entire mha universe. Just because he's immature doesnt make him not a bad person. What the hell kind of mental gymnastics did you go through to decide that?
Jack chapter 3 . 16h
Wow. Douchebag shirou makes me REALLY want to continue this story (sarcasm).
NewMystery356 chapter 55 . 5/4
Hmmm… I wonder what favors Shirou will ask Kan to call in…
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 55 . 5/4
poor la brava
lmc9389 chapter 55 . 5/4
After they joyously murder many children they aren’t really people anymore. Just monsters that need to be put down
Suzululu4moe chapter 55 . 5/4
Aww. Maybe Rin could help . Lessons on self hypnosis n years or experience dealing with someone broken like Shirou.
Yeap luv your work thanks! Oh La Brava is traumatised she needs hugs…they all need hugs even Shirou needs hugs too. Awesome to see another post, keep going please.
wildarms13 chapter 55 . 5/4
damn! just loving bakugo's character development, in this series, it made him lovable as a character, to be the anti-hero if needed, to be what is needed
2,856 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »