Reviews for Is This The World We Created
fanficnewbee chapter 5 . 55m
Think Harry's reactions/attitude's spot on. Need time jump soon after explanation by three to four months at least.
fanficnewbee chapter 4 . 1h
Oh, sorry forgot the Argent's kill them off they always came off rabid in my opinion. Big maybe on saving Chris at least.
fanficnewbee chapter 4 . 1h
Yes, Scott dies I think to save everyone and everything from dying Stiles would kill Scott at the least by allowing him to die instead of getting bit and turned! I would say before Paige's death if that turns out to be what started the contamination of the Nemeton'. Since inevitably whether postponed by a few hundred years they being outed unless things change for the better drastically, they should (maybe) also start on building Sanctuaries all over the world. (?)
rio920 chapter 6 . 1/26
This story is awesome! I love the way you have built the story, the anticipation!
FantaFun chapter 7 . 1/26
How about an accident that allows more people to join than they'd planned? Maybe the nemeta realizes what they're trying to do and as it helps its survival as well, boosts Stiles' power to ensure more can go?
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 7 . 1/25
The only ones that should go back into the pass should be Harry, stiles and Chris.
The reason I say Chris is so that he can start with dismantling the hunters from the inside
Calmzone1 chapter 7 . 1/25
Is there any way that Stiles could blend his Spark /wish magic with Harry’s MoD magic? Could Stiles magic reach out and latch onto other Magic sources when they go to do the ritual? I could see the Nemata trying to keep him there for fear of dying, and Stiles refusing to give in, reaches out to anything to help save his family...potentially going back further than they thought. Who knows, it could happen. lol just a thought. After all, Harry also had incredibly powerful wish magic as a teen, he is capable of windless magic, so is just directing magic. The two could easily blend. But without his wand.
Sandra chapter 7 . 1/25
great thanks ;)
deathwearsblack chapter 7 . 1/25
Thank you for update.
forestreject chapter 7 . 1/25
yukino76 chapter 7 . 1/24
Good update thanks
PrettyGirlBPD13 chapter 7 . 1/24
It may not have been the most exciting chapter, but it did exactly what it needed to. We’ve finally got a full picture of the events in Beacon Hills, what exactly Scott did, and what happened to the Sheriff. It’s a good lead-in to final preparations and actually performing the spell. I really liked that bit about the Wild Hunt being Hecate’s and showing up when magic needs to be protected from exposure.

If they’re planning to go back pre-fire and Stiles is the one actually performing the spell, I suspect he’ll find a way to take both Derek and Peter along with Harry. He won’t want to give up this version of his mate who knows him inside and out, definitely not when he’s going back to a time where no one will have experienced all the traumatic events of Beacon Hills that he’ll still remember. They’ve also been central to most of the events and are more likely to be successful in changing things especially within the Hale pack. Otherwise, I can’t imagine past Peter not being extremely suspicious and fighting them at every turn if they just show up spouting nearly unbelievable stories about the future even if his mate is the one telling him. Plus, the connection Stiles has with the Nemeton goes both ways so I suspect it might willingly offer Stiles whatever remaining magic it has access to in order to both fulfill his wishes and fix the mess that is killing it.
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 1/24
niiice
Lulumo chapter 7 . 1/24
2-3 people going back is ok, no more than that. Best is two but three is also quite balanced. After all too many going back means there's too many opinions and everyone has different strategies and plans, things will get confusing and frustrating.

To tell the truth I kinda want only Harry and Stiles going, Harry's smart and pragmatic adult with logical mind and experience in these things. While Stiles is smart young man who has Harry to consult and help. They're great and balanced team already.

But if third person is needed for theam supernatural muscles then I'll vote Peter instead of Derek.

Derek deserves to be guiltfree and happy, this may sound cruel but as this Derek isn't big help for them, his angsting barely keeping his sanity. If he goes to past and something happens to Stiles Derek will throw any plan out for the window to focus purely on saving Stiles,not to mention he'll always listen to Stiles more instead of Harry with his suspicion and distrust. So more of a burden than help, Harry needs to think be pragmaticaly and think logically, this is about saving the world and thought separating mates is cruel, they're not going to live anyway is the world is not saved. So absolute trust in each other is a must.

Derek's too emotional and just too broken to trust Harry fully without question especially when they have know each other for what a week? He also doesn't have features Harry would need for world saving. Peter at least has the smarts, strength and mentality to help Harry save the world.

You need smart and calm people to save the world not someone emotional and barely keeping it together. Derek would become background character if he goes back, after all he doesn't understand magic and plans. As you said Peter and Stiles was the team brain and tactical mind. So if Derek goes, he'll fade to background everytime Harry and Stiles has discussion about magics and plans.

So yeah if third person is needed then Peter please otherwise please keep it just Harry and Stiles.
Qtsarahanne chapter 7 . 1/24
Great new chapter thank you.