Reviews for Is This The World We Created
Dark n' dark chapter 20 . 22h
im not much of a fan of teen wolf, i only liked it for the hot dudes and stiles...but only watched a couple of episodes... this crossover story is great.. well as usual all your stories are great.. i can see the effort you put in all of your fanfics.

thanks for sharing..
lunadragneel15 chapter 20 . 5/14
I loved the chapter very much
I will look forward to the next updates
Kisses
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 20 . 5/13
Fuck I love this story so much. I love everyone's reactions but also derek and that did what they thought they had to do
thegossipgirl34 chapter 20 . 5/13
hope you get better, best wishes
Sly Riddle chapter 20 . 5/13
So good goddamn!
VeronicaD13 chapter 20 . 5/12
Oh man! Just caught up and omg! Poor Jasper and Sebastian! They're getting thrown into this and their whole family imagine is just getting kicked around! I bet neither of them are going to be able to look at either Talia or Laura without going for their throats for a while. Poor guys are wondering about Derek, but he's getting a bad rap I think. I think he got his head on straight after Mexico and just had to examine his life before he came back. I'm sure they'll see it eventually. But Stiles is Bad. ASS! Omg can't wait to see how it's shown next!

Can't wait for more!
NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD chapter 20 . 5/11
A really exciting chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.
whiteoaks chapter 20 . 5/11
Interesting chapter, lots of emotions as the past (future) occurrences are viewed. Sorry to hear about the arthritis. Unfortunately, many of us fight the same battle. Heat packs do help, as strange as that may sound for your hands.
EverRose808 chapter 20 . 5/11
I'm curious to see where this all goes. They've got a lot more to go through to get the whole picture. Sorry to hear about your hands! I hope it gets better!
ChibiChula chapter 20 . 5/11
Seems like just the explanations are going to take a long while but it's good to get the back story in your words. As a plus, we can consider this almost a kind of therapy for Stiles, Derek and Peter. I know you'll eventually have to get into things that didn't happen in the show but did happen in this AU which should be even more fun. I'm looking forward to it!

BTW, as someone who suffers from both carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritis, I can feel your pain. If you can afford it, I recommend getting a wax therapy kit, especially if you live with someone that can help you with it. Basically, you dip your hands (fingers slightly spread out) and wrists in melted wax, pull them out, let the wax cool a bit and repeat until you're essentially wearing a thick wax glove. When that's done, you wrap your hand in plastic wrap and a towel to hold the heat in. Once the wax mostly cools you peel it off and start kinda smushing it in your hand into a ball to exercise your warmed up fingers. Once the heat is completely gone from the wax it should be hard and can be later reused if it's not gotten too dirty (wash hands thoroughly before and after this treatment with warm/hot water). This is surprisingly good for pain relief and was often the first or last thing done (depending on pain levels) when I had physical therapy for my hands and home kits are available online. You can do this treatment on your own, one hand at a time, but it's usually better and faster to have help so you can do both hands at once so it can be done faster. Of course, when you do it that way your nose usually ends up itching as soon as you can't use your hands so do whatever you prefer, lol. Hope you're feeling better soon!
Pyrane chapter 20 . 5/11
Thanks for the update !
And for arthritis, look for dietary supplement. There is good stuff existing to combat it in natural medicine.

***Pyrane***
Hey there,
i really like the way you choosed to review the past future . I did'nt watch teenwolf myself, but i have no problems at all following your explanations. There are no open question right now. And i'am frankly quiddy to come to the point, when Harry gets involved in the memories and they realises ( jasper/ sebastian etc) that they not only have a worthy alphamate in stiles but in harry also. And for the council to realises or get a refreshment about harrys willpower concerning family and loved ones. I' m just such a sucker for those things. To make it not any longer, i love your work! Even if i'm not allways able to read it in time or comment on time. Greetings Feeo
So enjoying it. I never got beyond watching the season with the beserkers. I'm with you on main character things. I honestly love Stiles more than Scott. N I actually like Peter. Have been looking for Peter x Harry stories n this one is epic.
kirsty21 chapter 20 . 5/10
cool update soon please and thank you
Qtsarahanne chapter 20 . 5/10
Great new chapter, thank you. I'm curious to see how they resolve the shit they're pulling since they have no clue everything that they all went through truly to be able to judge Derek or anyone.