Reviews for Is This The World We Created
Chip chapter 28 . 8/3
At this point in time it's been what a year or more that Paige is dead meaning Deucalion has had plenty of time to start his awful murder spree. I get that he originally murdered his own pack in self defense as they tried to end him and take his Alpha Spark from him because they felt their pack would be weakened with a blind alpha. However anything after that doesn't excuse him at all! So I don't even know if he deserves his eyesight back.

And then there's Kali and Ennis both are horrible. Ennis almost killed Paige instead of simply biting her to turn her, he's an asshole and he killed his entire pack for no reason other than to steal their Sparks for himself. And Kali was so easily swayed by Duec as well and she murdered her pack too which left her Emissary to go insane and become a Darach. And her Emissary so easily being swayed to the dark side because Kali did what she did and left her (Jennifer Blake?) behind she what decided well ok I'm gonna become a darach and start murdering innocent people now. Like wtaf? So I think Duec should be dealt with by MACUSA if he murdered anyone other than his pack, and Ennis should be dealt with by MACUSA also if he already has murdered his pack and anyone else.

Maybe MACUSA can secretly monitor Kali and her Emmisary for now as I don't think she killed her entire wolf pack this early on.

However if at this point in the timeline if the group know where Ethan and Aiden are I vote they be saved if possible as we know they were still just kids when Duec convinced them to murder their pack (anyone age 17 and below is a kid man; I can't remember how old they were exactly). And Deucalion only was able to sway them into doing it because the twins were being abused by their pack and probably are even this early on in the timeline. They should be Stiles' age right now as well️ Maybe a rescue is in order and having them join the Hale pack? Or any other werewolf pack that won't abuse them

Will Lydia join their group later on since she's a banshee? I'd like for some things that happened in canoj or something close to it to semi play out because even though the Hunters are being dealt with there's still other supernatural threats yanno? Like just because the Nemeton is ok now and won't draw evil creatures to the town, doesn't mean other supernatural creatures won't move in at some point and potentially cause trouble or are already living in Beacon Hills but their supe genes aren't active yet or something.

And if Jackson is turned for whatever reason and becomes a Kanima all over again there's still the issue of that Matt kid who almost died when he was little and tried to kill the swim team plus Isaac's dad in revenge. Plus that kid is also a pervert taking gross photos of people. I get it's very early in the timeline but those events could still play out and may have already played out since Isaac was taken by Chris already and I doubt he'd been able to give Isaac away if his wife and older son Camdon were still around (maybe Camdon is in the military already? Idek)

Also Jordin Perrish the hellhound only came to BH CA because the supernatural world was about to be exposed so I'm hoping you can work him into the plot even if there ends up not being any kind of exposure. Like he randomly moves to the town or something?️

I love that Luna will take over at the vet! It's PERFECT honestly

since Teddy was born April 1998 and would be 11 in 2009 how old is he in your story? Also what year is it in your story now? If you mentioned it previously then I completely forgot. I only know that Stiles should be about 10 right now since he was 16 season 1 and the fire happened 6 years prior to season 1 episode 1 but I dunno why year the show takes place️

Anyways great story and chap. 28 was an awesome update. Can't wait for more! ️
shadewatcher chapter 28 . 7/21
Muwahahahahahahahaaa! Wow! Deaton was a seriously twisted individual. Between him and the Argents they basically caused the end of the world. That's messed up. Can't wait to see what happens next!
NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD chapter 28 . 7/20
Love it. Please update soon.
HeimdallOpenTheBifrost chapter 1 . 7/20
Hi! I always enjoy reading your work and come back often to reread some of my favorites. I thought you might like to know there is a typo in your story description. "Branded together" should be "banded together" I think. Can't wait to read the next story or chapter you put out! Wishing you the best!
jgood27 chapter 28 . 7/20
Love this story and can't wait to read more
PrettyGirlBPD13 chapter 28 . 7/19
It’s been good seeing them actually take out the threats. I’d love to see more of their family, friends, pack because Luna’s appearance this chapter was a treat.
The Scorpio Lady Enchantress chapter 28 . 7/19
I love it and I'm really looking forward to the family drama and family bonding
PleiadesWolfe chapter 28 . 7/18
Haha, Luna is awesome! I just hope before the end you take a few moments to have time between Peter and Harry and also Stiles and Derek so we can see more of their relationships without others around
Qtsarahanne chapter 28 . 7/18
Great new chapter, thank you!
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 28 . 7/18
I love it but I want to see the pack bonding and stiles, malia and Derek's pack all being friends and bonding before the others start turning.
lady sakura cosmos chapter 28 . 7/18
Good chapter
P chapter 28 . 7/17
Hi! I love this story! :) I'd love to see at least one more scene with Talia. I don't think she's accepted her mistakes yet AT ALL and needs to-or be kicked out. I'm not sure Laura is really redeemable yet either-Peter would definitely be watching her closely once the Malia and Teddy situations are sorted. (Not saying she couldn't be redeemed, just she needs to have some sort of accepting/humbling moment.) Duke could definitely be brought back in, but for MACUSA to deal with, not the Hale pack (too much bad history on the Stiles/Derek/Peter side there, I think.) Just my thoughts though. Can't wait to see where you take your story. :)
kirsty21 chapter 28 . 7/17
cool
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 28 . 7/17
Enjoying the story thanks
Sagilemiel chapter 28 . 7/17
I really like this story !