Reviews for Symphony of Gears
Isaac LB chapter 2 . 1/6
Your training scene has a good choreography, the only "mistake" is the way Jaune acts in the fight. You say it is instinct but it is not, with instinct you do not think how to react or return the blow, you do it for pain, effort and self-preservation.
deathofrats0808 chapter 2 . 11/7/2019
The game sort of fell apart after White castled. Either put less detail in or more, because after white castled, black broke the rules by somehow moving a bishop to b6, and then everything stopped really making sense. Personally I'd just have the chess as an abstract, and focus on the conversation.
PasiveNox chapter 2 . 8/21/2019
hoooooo damn nice
PasiveNox chapter 1 . 8/21/2019
great
cyberas chapter 2 . 8/19/2019
Huh, that's cool, I assume this isn't Ozpin's first rodeo in time travel? I like how the time travel aspect is from Ozpin a 'gray' character in rwby (although I think poorly written), kinda excited to see what's going to happen. I also don't know how to feel about Jaune not knowing how to actually use a sword and shield-like in canon. I like where this is going.
ryker55mc chapter 2 . 8/19/2019
More excerps pls its fun to read the banter !
vinayakdj1 chapter 2 . 8/19/2019
2 stories updated in 3 hours...not forge, hearth and steel sword...the one everyone vis waiting for
merendinoemiliano chapter 1 . 8/19/2019
Good work.
merendinoemiliano chapter 2 . 8/19/2019
Interesting, curious to see if Jaune will get some decent equipment.
kamikads chapter 2 . 8/19/2019
there would be pov from Jaune or story going to focus entirely on Ozpin?
975894247 chapter 1 . 8/5/2019
update beyond the answer
HAIL KING DELIRIOUS chapter 1 . 7/28/2019
Keep it up don’t worry about the depressing stuff if you read khors work is all dark and depressing
Roland's Blade chapter 1 . 7/22/2019
But I do suggest mellowing the depressive outlook in later chapters, make it more subtle. Otherwise it'll get stale
Roland's Blade chapter 1 . 7/22/2019
Honestly, I avoided this story because of the follows. It's a shame that the well written stories are often the ones left behind. It's actually got me concerned cause I'm revising the first chapter for my time travel story.

Though I may suggest you choose a more descriptive description to reel in the reader's. Keep on writing!
simple405 chapter 1 . 7/22/2019
Thank you for the story. I look forwards to more.