Reviews for In Vogue
I love these stories. The busyness and colour you hint at in the periphery of the main story really bring everything to life and elevate the writing well above average.
HoneyBear84 chapter 17 . 12/7/2019
Love it
Guest chapter 17 . 10/13/2019
I love this series! It’s so lightheaded and fun :)) can’t wait to see more
Anne chapter 17 . 9/29/2019
Excellent story.! I would love for you to write more detective stores with these characters.
maritinkerbell chapter 17 . 9/27/2019
Awww, cute. I loved the bit with Harry the cat— managed to tie together two story lines! And the bit with Narcissa arranging a play date for Draco was classic. I’m hoping Draco reappears in the next PI story, since I enjoyed his character in this one. Harry and Severus never quite worked out what would happen to them in the fall— is that argument going to resurface later?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2019
LucifersDemonAngel here. I would like to say that I really like the whole Harry is a private investigator plotline you got going. I like the element of a real life muggle job within the wizarding world. I hope that you continue Harry as a PI in the future
Guest chapter 16 . 9/23/2019
LucifersDemonAngel here. First, thank you for the update and today is my birthday. I love your story. I thought that I had it all figured out-polyjuice potion but then I was wrong. Harry's personal experiences with Horcruxes and Chamber of Secrets paid off even though it was revealed to more complex than Harry expected otherwise I'm sure Harry would've figured things out earlier. Can't wait to see what happens next!
maritinkerbell chapter 16 . 9/23/2019
Dramatic! I didn't realize that we were so close to the end, but it seems like things are wrapping up now. What will happen with Aspraki? Will Harry and Severus get to finish their vacation together? How did Theo's evil book play in- was the regeneration ritual in there? Please UPDATE SOON!
Anne chapter 15 . 9/20/2019
Love this story.
jadely31 chapter 15 . 9/19/2019
Oh no, a cliffie. Please post again soon.
maritinkerbell chapter 15 . 9/19/2019
Well I dunno what Harry’s figured out, because I’m still totally in the dark, so I hope you update soon and illuminate things! It seems like something shady may be happing around the Greengrass inheritance, but I’d definitely need more info to say what. Looking forward to hearing more soon!
cha-chris chapter 15 . 9/19/2019
Cliffhanger much? Now I’m really curious what came to Harry’s mind.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 15 . 9/19/2019
ooh that's a very bitter arguement
Son of Whitebeard chapter 14 . 9/19/2019
flamboyant Zabini
Son of Whitebeard chapter 1 . 9/19/2019
ooh nice magic primary school