Reviews for Tainted Steel
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 24 . 8/5
i really hope you do something with muramasa and his connection to shirou, i want shirou to forge myoujin muramasa and tsukimaru muramasa
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 13 . 8/4
i hope shirou learns how to CUT things, the purpose of the sword is to cut things basically
Almighty Spartan chapter 24 . 7/27
Great chapter will be waiting for the next ones!
Binge chapter 24 . 7/25
I am just hyped that Prelati appeared. Now to see how the dominoes fall regarding King Arthur, Ortenrosse and co.
"Though his appearance unnerved her.
There was something about it that screamed to her that she'd seen him before.
Of course she pushed that budding sense of familiarity down, she'd known him since he was a child and knew there was no way she'd encountered him before."

Does that mean she encountered, or at least saw Emiya from afar in the past? If Rin still summons him, it'll be fun to see her reaction.
ilayhyams chapter 22 . 7/18
Will Shirou use the magical crest he ate at any point?
Nobunaga chapter 24 . 7/14
The time of the Nobu has Come. I shall be summoned and win this war.
ashen abyss 00 chapter 24 . 7/15
excellent chapter, looking forward to the next. I do have one question tho when is shiro going to start researching how to combat his awakened origin, I have ideas and theories on how it could be done and am really looking forward to seeing how you solve the problem.
keep up the good work.
ilayhyams chapter 4 . 7/14
Will Shirou use the Fey nature that was imparted on to him as well? And will he get a gift from the Fey for returning Avalon?
Nice chapter but I wish we could have seen Rin torturing Shinji. No-one likes the Seaweed.
Indra Cedar chapter 24 . 7/2
Good ending for Sakura. She deserves better.

Also, I'm expecting for the reunion between Shirou and our beloved king Arthur, I will wait patiently. Hope you're doing well author!
I feel like Shirou is being a bit unfair to Sumire, just using her for transportation constantly and that's about it.
E chapter 24 . 6/29
Am going die laughing if Rin’s wish for the Holy Grail is to turn Shirou back to human or at the very least give him a workable human form that he can change to for obvious reasons.

Too bad the Grail is corrupted.
yarry06 chapter 24 . 7/1
Hey man, how that I know that you aren't dead, could you please pick up clouded psyche again? I really loved that series, as both a fan of fate and persona, and with shirou and yu being among my favorite protagonists, seeing them interact was awesome. You stopped just when the games plot was starting up, and I was really excited with rin and potentially shirou gaining personas. I'd figure that shirou would just unlock his persona, as by now he already got over his internal struggles with his fight against archer. Rin, however, probably still feels secretly guilty about how her relationship with shirou stops any chance of sakura being with shirou. I'd imagine that her shadow would torture her about this, complaining about she gave up her childhood crush out of guilt from being the one being chosen to stay a tohsaka, leaving sakura with the matous, and knowing that sakura also fancied him so that sakura could be with shirou. Only for said crush to turn around and fall in love with her instead.
Ohh damn prelati
You'll include her(him) as master in the next HGW right?
1,455 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »