Reviews for The Littlest Balrog
yoloforever chapter 10 . 6/28
AAAAWWWWWWW... Melkor is sooooo cute...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OH MY GOD THE BABY BALROGS ARE SOOOO CUTE! -.-
fantasychica37 chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
Oh Eru... That was brilliant! I love the contrast between evil and cuteness and I was wondering where Gothmog was, but then little Gomig became Gothmog! *dying of hilarity* Ai, there's too much amazing about this fic, so I'll just say that it's perfect in every way!
fantasychica37 chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Once again, I about died.
fantasychica37 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Awwwww! I love that second to last line... but that last line is really interesting and adds some nice depth to the story! Great job!
Quantumphysica chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
This story... I loved it so much xD
Baby Balrogs are adorable! Melkor actually made a rather good father figure for them, I believe...
Awesome read!
May Arisa chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Awwww, so cute! I can really picture Melkor having to deal with little children, and trying to convince himself he likes them just because of what they will become, instead of what they are. And it would be so hilarious if the Valar saw scenes like this!
DragonFyre400 chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
This whole story was delightfully adorable and heartwarmingly funny. You don't really think about alot of the fearsome creatures in the LotR universe as babies, but this was just great! Melkor as the dutiful daddy was the black icing on the cake! And Sauron as the babysitter! It took a great deal of delving into the lore of Tolkien's world to realize that Sauron had a master, and when I did it was quite shocking still to read a warm story about their (mis)adventures. Lol! Great story, friend!
Star of the Wolf chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
Very, very nice! I never thought I would enjoy a story with a villain as the main character quite this much! Very entertaining. Great job!
Ithillaer
Star of the Wolf chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
I'm loving this story! It is so out of the ordinary. Wonderful!
Ithillaer
Timewatch chapter 10 . 6/11/2010
A cool story, and nice epilogue.
Tornintopeices chapter 10 . 9/11/2009
Only word for this is D'aw.

Mini-balrogs. I want one.

I really like the fact that Gothmog goes from being the smallist Balrog to the Lord of the Balrogs. And Melkor being unintentionally fatherly was so sweet. Not to mention the incredible inversions of normal family behaviours.

I loved it. So cute.
TheHouseOfTheGoldenFlower chapter 10 . 1/14/2009
'Tis stories like this that make my day. :D. Finally, an orginal plot! Wonderfully written- love the epilougue. :D. Now I shall never be able to watch/read the Moria bits without feeling bad for the Balrog. Haha. I just adore that idea, though. Baby Balrogs. Nice(ish) Melkor. Hilarious.

~THOTGF
Kestrel chapter 10 . 1/25/2008
I had read this once before, I don't think it was finished then. Anyway, great and funny story with a different idea. I never thought I'd say this, but poor Sauron! Back in high school I had to babysit a family's kids and they were just like these, no kidding! This was an enjoyable read, you made them icky, gory minions of an evil overlord...but cute. XD
Kalisona chapter 10 . 12/21/2007
*sniggers* Oh dear, how cute! I'm never going to be able to read the Silmarillion the same way again, I'm afraid. xD

Very cute story, and very well-written! There were quite a few 'aww' moments in it, which were wonderful for Christmas time. Thanks for the great story, and have a happy holidays! :D

~Kali