Reviews for A Second Chance
Keeby chapter 2 . 10/9/2022
More. I want more. Please finish the story.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2019
Dimentio’s going to be their kid, isn’t he?
DarkStarX30 chapter 2 . 9/23/2019
This is a good one. Love the attention to detail and Blumiere's and Timpani's relationship feels real. Keep up the good job and i'll be looking foward to the next chapter!
Pikminfan chapter 2 . 9/22/2019
Dimentio is coming!
Temporal King chapter 1 . 9/18/2019
After finishing watching Chuggaconroy's LP of this I was hoping there would be something of a continuation of Blumiere, Timpani and all their friends in the form of Fanfiction, I'm glad there is. Please continue, I wish to see more :)
PrincessWoowoo chapter 1 . 9/4/2019
When are you going to continue this? This is amazing! I want to read more of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2019
I am in love with this story already,and I would love to see more! You're attention to detail is of the perfect amount:not so much detail that it overwhelms us,but not too little that it feels disconnected or confusing. Well done on keeping that balance my friend!
SpaceDimentio chapter 1 . 8/5/2019
Great start! Even though Jaydes is the queen of Hell, she doesn't strike me as a cruel person. A new start for the trash man!
NormanWhitesmith chapter 1 . 7/27/2019
Hmm. I wonder how Dimentio will cope in his new life and how character development will go. Great story, dear!
Kitkatkatester chapter 1 . 7/24/2019
Loving the story already! I’m intrigued by the concept of how Dimentio gets another chance by being reincarnated. I’m excited to see what awaits in the upcoming chapters.
MarLud chapter 1 . 7/23/2019
I'm curious you that will remember so much about your past but there is nothing left, but to wait for the next chapter, excellent work. Sorry if you don't understand well but I don't speak English
Pikminfan chapter 1 . 7/22/2019
This story is very interesting a second chance for Dimentio to fix all of his mistakes.