Reviews for Haunter's Lick
Pokefan188 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
It's a good thing nurse joy got to tony before he was history
Sparkly Emerald chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This was a cool story, very dramatic and emotional. I loved it.
Blackpelt chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
my name is michelle too!O.O!also i have a ruby game and im breeding vulpix and pichu and i randomly thouhgt of gavin for the vulpix and carrie for i think it was a pichu...anywho i really liked your story.i actually thought that that would be it for gavin and i nearly broke out into tears!the other parts of your story made me shudder because of the i get spooked esily so i would not go in an eeire looking mansion even if i was parched and starving!and besides vulpix and pichu i always keep a salamence (new dragon type HUGE!)with me so i could easily fly there.i luvd your story!sry i was just wasting a chunk of your life by rambling on and on and on and on and on...WOW!THIS IS THE LONGEST REVIEW IVE EVER WRITTEN!O.O!anyway i look forward to reading another one of your stories!tata for now!
heeeeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
i love this fic, plz write some more on them, its great
Lobo Kendo chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Maybe they should have tried to reason with the Haunter? I bet they don't know they're licks are fatal and are just being friendly. As far as taking several Night Shades to the gut. . .uhh. . .maybe the Haunter thought they were dangerous?
Dr. Thinker chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Slick as a Haunter lick...(pardon

the bad pan.)
DareDelvil chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Dear Clare,

This is very good. Atmospheric, eerie, well thought-out and cleverly written. I like the idea of it being inspired by a Pokedex entry, especially as I'm writing a similarly inspired fic myself. If you have Pokemon Ruby or Sapphire yet, it's Ruby's entry for Shedinja. Spine-chilling ideas abound.

Enough about me. Anyway, it's good to see that you managed new characters without any Mary-Sue shaped happenings - well done you. The descriptions are very atmospheric, drawing you into the story and inspiring some good images...I like the stuffed Arcanine idea, too, it serves as a good point upon which to differentiate between characters. The whole, though fairly short, does not feel under-expanded, and the Azumarill rescue is a nice touch.

Two minor nitpicks - spellchecker would have picked up 'pleasent' (pleasant) and 'silouettes' (silhouettes) as incorrect, and I think you mean 'carved wooden armrests' not 'craved', though that one would get by a spellchecker.

Great short story. I hope you keep writing - it's nice to see some effort and talent.

Best of luck with everything

*Dare*