Reviews for Coming off the Ropes
tigerlily124 chapter 20 . 4/21/2014
Wow, amazing! And what a sacrifice from Severus! I hope this is finished somewhere. Thank you!
werty chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Hi,
I cannot believe that I've overlooked this story before. I've read many Harry/Snape stories (from severitus to snarry) and yours is on the top of my list :). I liked this sequel more than the first part. I don't want to say that the first part was bad, but it was depressing and difficult to read (I'm rather surprised that it stayed in over 10 years with rating T). The second part was just amazing. I love your characterization - it's so believable. I love that Snape is not guiltless. And that Harry is not in an easy situation, but deals with it as well as he can. The preassure from outside, not knowing whom to trust - vow.

I'm not a native speaker (as anybody can guess from this review:)) so I cannot say anything about grammar, but your's way of building the story is just excellent.

Thank you very much for sharing this piece of work with us. I've loved it.
Sakihinata chapter 20 . 12/5/2013
wow, this sequel was just...wow! great story, proved to be even more interesting, I just have to hop on the next sequel now ;)
riverrat chapter 20 . 2/11/2013
Poor Severus and poor Harry/Quietus. They both have their work cut out for them.

Awesome story so far. At least as good as the first one. But I still would suggest getting a beta. There are some writing mistakes, especially when it comes to gender. You sometimes use "him" when it should be "her" and vice versa, or "she" and "he"... I'm not an English speaking person either, so I know it is hard.

Having said that, I love this story and those few shortcomings do NOT make it less enjoyable. A great read.

Now on to the third part...
riverrat chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
Yesss! I knew it was Leah! Even though I suspected her for some reason it was still a surprise when it finally came. I didn't see it coming from something as innocent as a chocolate frog card. Nice job!
riverrat chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
Great story so far. So Remus figured out what is going on with Harry/Quietus. I was wondering when that was going to happen. His senses as a werewolf are much better and even Fang knew it right away. Sirius is still getting the wrong idea but maybe one day he will get it too.
Nice to know that even the Weasley's forgave Severus. The only ones are Persy who always was a little strange and Ron. I hope Ron will finally see the light.
I'm glad Harry/Quietus still has Hermione and Neville as friends and I still think he has Ares. Even though the prophesy is warning him about betrayal. I could be wrong. For some reason I think it will be Leah.
Jade chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
ok...TOTALLY BEGGING HERE! please pleaseplease continue!? this is an amazing story and i MUST know how it ends! please and thank you!
Spannerspoon chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
Noooooooooooooooo!

That's just unfair! Poor Harry! Amazing writing as always, can't wait to see what happens!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 20 . 8/22/2012
nice. realistic, sad, emotional.
Jade chapter 20 . 7/20/2012
The people in your series so far seem very realistic, truly impressive fanfiction.
adictaapotter chapter 20 . 5/24/2012
Hi there! I came here because I could not leave without telling you that I definetely love your fanfic. You write pretty well (althought english isn't my first lenguage and it took me a bit more time to read it), and I really spent a good time reading. The characters are so interesting, and they make you just love them. You have manage to keep the interesting in the reader chapter after chapter.

Congrats! I hope you keep writing this fanfic someday.

Cam
acciomusic12 chapter 20 . 1/17/2012
Amazing! I do hope that Severus will get better!

~acciomusic12
Hephzibah06 chapter 20 . 10/6/2011
Even with all its minor grammar problems I must say it is the best father/son story I have read thus far! It's definitely going on my favorites list. If you ever re-correct the grammar of the story I noticed that Hermione and Mrs. Figg were almost always referred as he/his/him instead of she/hers/her.
YeCatsJ chapter 20 . 9/1/2011
Great sequel - as good as part 1. Can't wait to read the conclusion - great job!
amethyst85 chapter 20 . 8/15/2011
I know you already wrote the third segment, but I'll probably forget to review it while frantically clicking the "Next" button until 3am, so I just wanted to say you are amazing. Really awesome! I'm going to be so sad after I finish reading this trilogy!