Reviews for Coming off the Ropes
Calimora chapter 20 . 9/26/2003
Lovely fic. Ignore any disparaging comments I made about the prequel. I wasn't tinking of these fics as a designed trillogy, just as a group of sequels. This really holds all of your earlier decisions together.

Your action is good. The houses and their differences are well done. The tension and aura of distrust you created is excellent. I'm a particular fan of the Malfoy slip. Off to read the Third story. Thank you for writting them.
Trunks chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
I have read Happy Days in Hell it was good. But I really like Coming off the Ropes its a great story. Your I great writing keep up the great work you have great story!
Ani chapter 20 . 8/28/2003
This fic is wonderful. It's so deep and you get to know the characters so well, and there are so many plots that you don't figure out until they are revealed. Brilliant. Defenetly? gonna read the sequel, but now I'm going to sleep :) :)
saman007uk chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Please...I beg u...at least tell us whats the name of the next sequel...
water drifter chapter 21 . 8/21/2003
Well I can't WAIT for the sequil and I now I'll enjoy it. I'm glad you update so fast...unlike my cousin (*gr* Anne if your reading this you should know I haven't given up on you acually finishing a story...well not yet anyway) Anyway thanks for updating so quickly and for all your time and effort that you put into this.
saman007uk chapter 13 . 8/21/2003
Your stories (Coming off the Ropes Happy days in Hell) are more entertaining than the book 5 itself...
Luinlothana chapter 21 . 8/20/2003
You’ve managed to write something more than a fanfic. You wrote actual alternative 5’th book as if J.K. Rowling did it herself (you aren’t her, are you?). Your style is just great. I can’t wait to read the sequel. Please let it be soon! You are brilliant!
Mirriel chapter 21 . 8/18/2003
Wow, first chapter in a week _ Great! Can't wait _

I'm happy to hear that you also finished planning your own story. I'm sure it will be even better than this (however I thing that all your stories are great).

But I don't won't HDH to end. Those stories are so good, I'm sure you will end it properly, but I just hate when a book I love ends (and I really do love your HDH)

Good luck with both stories _
RADKA chapter 21 . 8/18/2003
I LIKE reading chapter to chapter! Get writing, damn it!
bluebird161221 chapter 20 . 8/17/2003
I'm rereading the stroy. What can I say? It's additive...
Sky Chief chapter 21 . 8/17/2003
Fantastic! And I love your written voice - I hope your stay in Ireland doesn't affect it too much! Thanks for another great read.
Wytil chapter 21 . 8/17/2003
reading a story 1 chapter at a time is bad on all. The reader loses the story on as well as the storyline. reader winds up keeping a story list, searching for stories periodically, backreading a chapter or so to pick up the story thread in one's mind, reading the current unread material. Then trying to come up with encouraging comments to a writer that may have updated today or what to one who updates every 3 months (yes I track).

I like to see an author revive a story. I try to encourage them to keep it going at least long enough to close it down. ( I have a story dangling due to HD crash)
ickleiss chapter 21 . 8/17/2003
I have been reading through both your stories for a while and kept on meaning to review but was too busy reading them. These stories are amazing and I can't wait for the next one but I don't know what I'll do when that is finished because you won't be doing another one and your stories are the main reason I go on to fanfic, just make sure it is really long.

Another thing I like about your stories is that not only do you update quite regularly but the chapters are quite long too and not many authors do both of these. Of course I can't get enough so I want you to write faster but compared to some others who write two pages every few weeks, this is great.

One thing that I have to say that you probably already know is that your grammer and punctuation hasn't been great but the fact that your plot is so good overides that and I didn't really mind it because I loved the story so much. Also and most importantly you have improved so much, especially between the two stories, which I think is great. Now your grammer is neraly perfect which is a big improvement from when you started and I'm sure you will keep on improving the more you write. The only advice I can give you is to read through your work quite a few times and to read a lot. Reading other stories will show you how you should write and set out your own and it has really helped me.

Sorry this has been so long but I just want to show you that you are appreciated and to ask you to carry on writing fanfic even after you have finished this story- and to not to actually finish this story for a long while.
Something Forgettable chapter 14 . 8/16/2003
I'll finish later...
Something Forgettable chapter 13 . 8/16/2003
URK! I need sleep...I'll read the rest later!
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »