Reviews for Coming off the Ropes
amethyst85 chapter 20 . 8/15/2011
I know you already wrote the third segment, but I'll probably forget to review it while frantically clicking the "Next" button until 3am, so I just wanted to say you are amazing. Really awesome! I'm going to be so sad after I finish reading this trilogy!
Magda chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
frankly speaking this part was the best of the Trilogy. i have my favourite fragments which i've read many times, especially 1)neville reveals Q's secret, 2) Auror's testing 3)'accident' in Hogsmeade and many others. and i'm especially fond of Ares! :)
Espied7 chapter 20 . 6/5/2011
I can't believe you could do that to Severus! Not to flame, but I will be very sad if the effects of the obliviation are long-term. I liked their relationship before :(
Lexi0521 chapter 20 . 4/19/2011
Just as powerfully written as the last story of this series. I am now off to read the final story!

Thank you for sharing your gifted talent!
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 20 . 2/28/2011
It was amazing, the character's emotions were perfect, I loved this fic! i like how you portrayed the characters, i like the plot line too. it was so suspenseful that i couldn't wait till i'd finished the story to leave a review. you made me cry... it was really really good. it's so sad, but this series is addictive. can't wait to read the sequel :)
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
ITS NOT PATHETIC! HAVE YOU GONE MAD! THE FIRST CHAPTER WAS AMAZING! I LOVED IT! :)
Alifromfl chapter 20 . 10/22/2010
I wanted to read the entire story before I left a review. WOW! The sequel is as good, if not better than the first story. Your characters are very developed here. I even enjoyed your Ron. He is so thick, hasn't even figured it out yet, but he has had so much hatred of Harry/Quietus. I'm so glad that Hermine, Remus and Sirius know the truth. These will be Harry's greatest supporters. Off the the third story now.
soyo5 chapter 20 . 9/19/2010
you made me cry... really great story
Marj123 chapter 20 . 5/6/2010
Very very good. Marj.
me chapter 20 . 8/11/2009
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NO!

i HATE stories where harry and severus become close and then severus loses all his memories (yes, i've read quite a few of them)

sorry, it's not that i don't like this story - it's just the opposite. this is one of my favourite stories and i especially love harry and severus's relationship, and now it's gone!

oh well, im gonna go read the sequel now, and i hope severus gets back his memories really soon
EvilDime chapter 19 . 8/7/2009
Yikes. I had absolutely no recollection of the fairly bad grammar and sometimes noticeable non-English wording. Just goes to show how totally captivated I was by this fic when I first read it. ;D

And still am. Slights on your English aside, this is still one of the most angsty, exciting, sad, and wonderful fanfics I've read to this day. And I'm looking forward to reading the third part once more, right about ...now.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/23/2009
This one made me cry too, just like the last one. Please help Severus get his memories back in the next fic. Completely and fully, get through the memory charm. Don't just fill Severus in on what happened, help him remember.

navvy chapter 20 . 5/15/2009
sniff,sniff... my heart is broken, I hate you! Now, seriously, this one is so very sad, poor Harry/Quietus can't get a break, you even made it worse because Severus doesn't remember his brother, so they can't have at least a half-true saying Harry is his dear brother's son. I don't know how all their lies are going to end but I'm very afraid is not anything good. I'll make a longer review after the last one but I can't wait to read it now. I can't think of a better compliment! Navvy
dan4eva chapter 20 . 5/7/2009
As promised, i'm reviewing the sequel to your fantastic HDH series...

If the first had a lot of angst, this is much much more tragic. Harry/Quietus now has to face the consequences and effects of their captivity and you went about it all wonderfully. I fell for your "Ares is the traitor" trap bur then i thought of the way authors like o misguide their readers (like me) and immediately went looking for another person. However i must confess i thought it was Janus instead of Leah, but still you got me hooked...

Now about Severus, i always have a forebodding feeling when i read stories like this and i really bauled my eyes out when he Obliviated himself, and Harry/Quietus' reaction afterwards, i applaud his strenght and bravery...

This story should be put in the classics communities here in , if it already is not there...

I absolutely love this series...!

Still the after-effects of your story,

dan4eva
sentarla chapter 20 . 3/7/2009
oh man, this story is do adictive! I started reading at 8am and it is now 1.30 and I have not gotten out of bed because I had to finish reading it! Loved the story, so well told, now off to read the next part, after I get up and showered . Thanks!
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »