Reviews for Coming off the Ropes
Phoenix Flight chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
Wow! That would be a shock to everyone! Snape being nice? Maybe they would realize that Harry made a difference, after all.

Thanks for updating!
Atiekay chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
Wonderful chapter again! I love our stories! They're so wonderful! Can't wait for the next chapter!
bluebird161221 chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
*sputtering laugh* Snape...kind to Neville...oh, the possibilities...*giggle*
Mikee chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
Great chapter. Like Quiet's insecurities and fears. I hope you will keep them around a while. Liked Severus helping with them, too.

Bloody Baron... interesting tale.

Please update soon.

Thank you.
ShortySC22 chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
I hope your week improves! Great chapter, as always. I want to see Quietus (previously known as Harry) sorted. What house would he be in? Gryffindor? Slytherin? Ravenclaw? or *shock* Hufflepuff? I can't wait until you write the next chapter. _
Lokia chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
I am laughing and smiling at the same time. So amazing, please not Gryffindor, ANYTHING but Gryffindor.
Kateri1 chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
Oh boy, poor Harry/Quiet is going to develope a complex before he even starts school with all these people expecting him to be a genius.

So... is Percy going to play a role is this story? what with all the snooping he did before? Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Dreams Lady chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
Poor Harry... I Mean Quiet... His life never been easy or simple... wonderful chapter... see you Next Saturday...
Ice Lupus chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
Marvelous chapter. Enjoyed it very much. And, naturally want more.
Atiekay chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Yeah! Another story! Yippy!
Snidget4 chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Good begin.

I read your first story today, and I liked it very much. And this promises to be another good story.

And your English is much better. So I would guess the English lessons have been helpful.

Kun je ook Nederlands lezen? Dank je wel.
Ragdoll chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Wow! great start! I love the scenes with Sev and Harry, they're great :) Can't wait for the next part!

ragdoll
Charma1219 chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
I'm so happy you have started! Love it! I'm glad Sirius was in this chapter. I love the interaction you have with Severus and Harry, it's perfect. I'm interested with how Harry is going to handle school. I think you had Ron perfectly, just how he would act, and its understandable cause he does think Harry just died...

I look forward to your next update!
Phoenix Flight chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Wow!
momma-dar chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
This is a great start to the sequel. I loved the first story and I think that this story will live up to every ones expectations. Keep up the great work and I will wait for the next chapter.
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »