Reviews for Coming off the Ropes
Storm of Illusions chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Finally! The sequel! I almost couldn't believe it when I read in the summary 'Sequel of Happy Days in Hell'! ::Ahem:: Ok, I know I'm a *little* excited... Anyway, I loved it! Will Sirius find out who Quietus is? And Ron... I can't belive he could be such a prick... ::looks at Ron hatefully:: I hate Ron! ::Smiles brightly:: UPDATE!
lavondyss21 chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Thats very good beginning :) something to sooth the nerve a little after Happy days.
Madame Padfoot chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Fantastic first chapter for a sequel. Glad that it is only Ron being his ususal prat, hope the rest of the Weasleys can sort him out. Are we going to get any more information about Anne's background, is she somehow linked to the main characters beyond the fact that they found her?

Also going to add to my favoutites list so that I dont miss an update.
Spectre chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Found the fic (I have been checking every day) and think it has a great deal of potential. Ron may be very slow in accepting Quietus especially if Hermione becomes a friend. Oh and just one more thing, RAVENCLAW. RAVEMCLAW, RAVENCLAW! Thanks, just had to get that out of my system.
AmyPotter14 chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Poor Harry! I feel so bad for him!

Your doing a great job so far with part two!

Keep up the good work and please add more soon!
Vita brevis chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
WOW. This is a very good beginning. I like the way their relationship develops. And Harry's psyche is realistically written. Of course he won;t recover so quickly. I am looking forward for sad fic though :( Poor Harry. I wish the future won't be as bad as he fears. And I wish Dumbledore will arrange so that Harry won't suffer in the dorm, whatever house he will enter.
darkphoenix4 chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Hi,

I am so glad to see that you are continuing from where you left off. I really so like your style of portraying Harry and hsi relationship with Snape. I hope that you continue to develop it, and I hope that we can see some more of their more personal moments. will Sirius ever find out about HArry, and are you going to continue to develope his relationship with"Quietus". I hope so, well I'll review if you post. So keep up the good work.
Lady Lestrange chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
HEY

I read through your first story non-stop this evening. I cried through Harry's funeral and then went straight to the sequel. Very good.

I can't imagine where Harry will be sorted-still Gryffindor? What will Snape's cronies think of that! Slytherin? Well he'll never be friends with Ron then. Ravenclaw? Forget it. Remember when he was fighting with Ron and said you spent a lot more time in the library when Hermione was your best friend. Hm? Wonder if you've made the sorting decision? Also, I can see his dreams are going to be a problem.

Can't wait for your update.

In the meantime, please R&R one of my fics.

Lady Lestrange
keizinathebrat chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
this is good. i'm glad you are making a sequel to your last story! which i read and liked! this story should get very interesting in the future! can't wait.
Mrs. Bad chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
yay! more soon keep it going!
Schulyr chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
*big kiss on authors cheek* it's absolutely amazing, I'm so glad you're continuing it and now I can't Wait for saturday.
Lokia chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Wonderful! HUFFLEPUFF! I have to know the ships! WHY? CAUSE I DON'T READ ROMANCE! Cept H/CC and R/Herm.
Daeg chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Wow! I wonder if "Quietus" could ever regain his friendship w/ Ron. And, if he did* get comfortable talking to him, would "Quietus" slip up occasionally with information that only Harry was supposed to know? I really liked "Happy Days in Hell" and reviewed that too~ Keep up the good work, ne.
bigchumpa chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
I love your story! Keep going!
falling-alone chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
hey! i got your email...thanx a bunch! this chapter has not disappointed in the least! please update as much as you can at once LOL i cant get enough of it!
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »