Reviews for Coming off the Ropes
tag0 chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
*Yes!* Three cheers! We're back! (G)

So, looks like Harry and Snape still have a lot to face... One wonders where the Sorting Hat will put Quietus, after the events of the summer - whether he'll still be in Gryffindor or whether what happened has had enough of an effect on his mindset for the Hat to put him in another House...

Inquiring minds can't wait to know!
Mikee chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
I'm so glad you have a sequel going. I've been watching for one. I found this by reading the summaries. It was a pleasant surprise.

Loved the opening chapter, and am looking forward more. Please update soon.

Thank you.
angelhitomi chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Cool start. I can't wait to see Harry when he goes to school_
sev1970 chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
wonderfully written first chapter. I have to tell you that your English and grammar has improved tremendously. The part with Harry and Sirius talking was so sad, but so sweet. Harry and Sev have a great relationship and I think they will need it. Please do let Ron and Harry/Quietus become friends. I look forward to the next chapter!
bluebird161221 chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Found it? Of course I found it! I have been been awaiting this sequel more than the fifth book itself! If I have FOUND IT...
Anora chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
*crying* I won't be here this Saturday *more crying* WHY WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME! *grins* of course my brother is getting married this Saturday... So great... Frist one in my family at... 22 years old... isn't it great! lol I will come to the computer as soon as I get home though *praying*
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
CONTINUE DAMN YOU! CONTINUE!
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
What a great beginning to what I hope will be another excellent story. What else to say but excellent? _ Update! _
Naya Snake chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
A great beginning! I want more
Lunatic chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
YAY! This really is my lucky day I guess ;)

Once again: pure brilliance! I actually just finished reading HDH again and than I found your email... so I immediately ran off to read this one as well.

Wonderful. I loved that little encounter between the Snapes and the Weasleys and I can't help to feel a bit sorry for Ron... and the same for Sirius. I can imagine the poor man is depressed... I hope that cute lil Anne can help him out!

The relation between Severus and Harry/Quietus is great. You describe their growing love and respect for eachother wonderfully... Really can't wait for more... hopefully saturday :) at least I can fall back in my routine of checking for updates from you on saturday and wednesday... YAY :D
carpathia chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Damn, i like this story, and where its going, i loved Happy Days in Hell. No doubt i will like this one as much, i look forward to Harry/Quiet becoming friends again, will Ron ever find out that its Harry? What about Hermione?
Elendil Snape chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Hi Enahma! I found this story in your page, but it wasn't in the main page of HP fanfiction, yet. However... YES! We have a sequel now! I'm so happy! I was looking forward to it! Great beginning: I was so worried when Quiet met the Weasleys. Poor boy... His relationship with Severus is so beautiful and I really hope his Sev can be happier now that he has got him. Sirius... oh well, he broke my heart. Maybe Anne can save him..?

I'm waiting for the next chapter, now!

Ciao ciao alla mia scrittrice preferita! :D
Dreams Lady chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
When I read your first story... I was looking for the name you suggest... but I like the new name ... and the chapter was absolutely marvelous... I can not wait until Harry start his year in Hogwart... to which house he will be sorted? ... will he ever gain ron's friendship?
eowyn chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Awwh, that was great, please continue, really want to know what happens next, which house he will be sorted into etc etc
lunablue chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
::dies of happiness::

Found it!

Didn't even knew it existed, I thought you were just going to leave it as is. . . but I was surfing and there it was. . .::dies again::

Can't wait for the next chapter, see you Saturday.

ciao