Reviews for Coming off the Ropes
Ottawa Pagan chapter 20 . 3/25/2008
Good story!
forgotten4ever chapter 20 . 2/6/2008
what a cruel and cute ending. People seem determined to put harry through hell. Again, some minor grammatical problems but since English isn’t your first language it’s very well written. Better than some other people’s grammar who DO have English as a first language
Glitchie chapter 20 . 12/7/2007
Well, I kinda had a feeling that Leah or Ares was the spy among the kiddies. Not sure who is among the teachers, but I am kinda hoping that it was Figg. Anyway, all in all the story is good, but you might want to have another beta go over it - there were a long to character sex changes with Hermione referred to as He and vice vera as well as missing and confused words, both in this and in Happy Days in Hell, so I can only guess that the next one is that way as well. I know English isn't your first language and this is good considering that fact, but yes, I would suggest more than one Beta reader.
EvilDime chapter 20 . 11/4/2007
Ouch. Complete killer.

I don't know how to get through the night, with all the homework I didn't do this weekend for reading your fic - and still a whole part of the story remaining. How could I stop now?

My selfish little heart wants to go on reading until Harry has won his father back. But my mind is telling me to stuff it and study. Too bad I'm incredibly weak-minded. However, finishing the story with an unhappy ending in the morning AND not having done the homework would be tough; I just hope that giving Harry back his friends (both of them! - sort of) is an indicator that you like happy endings. ;D

I'm still unhappy about your love for the preposition 'in' and your obvious disapproval of 'at', as well as the curious use of male pronouns for women... but that can't keep me from reading. The story is just too well-told. Wish I knew Hungarian. *sigh*

In any case, thumbs-up for a great plot and awe-inspiringly exciting way of telling the story!

- Dime
Sigrida chapter 20 . 10/19/2007
Hello! I really love your trilogy! Thanks for writing it! It's one of my favorite SS-HP stories. Do you intend to write some other stories? What about HPSS slash? I think that if you wrote it, it would be amazing. Once again - thanks for this story! :)
Potterworm chapter 20 . 9/28/2007
Great story!
EriEka127 chapter 20 . 8/2/2007
love it!
PnRluver chapter 20 . 3/18/2007
cried again not as much as in the first story. can't believe snape doesn't remember thats evil of you i hope he gets his memory back in the next one off to read it now great story
WeepingWillowA chapter 8 . 1/31/2007
I just want to say how much I love this series, especially the Severus-smiling part. It was very humerous... I actually found myself laughing outloud :).

Sad that there will not be more of this story to look forward to. It is beautifully written and very enchanting!
Laetitia2712 chapter 20 . 1/12/2007
i absolutely loved this story! there were so many hints so mcuh foreshadowing and they were still perfectly laid out. love it!
jmljasmine chapter 20 . 11/10/2006
So... I decided that the good in life couldn't be appreciated without the pain as well... This means I decided not to skip this part just to make the good parts in the future all the more wonderful!

Great job again.

P.S. you have way too few reviews for this good of a story.
jmljasmine chapter 16 . 11/8/2006
I love this trilogy! However, I may just have to skip the next few chapters... I remember the pain from them all too well. Hm, we'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Your books are so well written it makes me feel as if I were actually experiencing it.
Aldavinur chapter 20 . 11/4/2006
Uff!

I'm really impressed! This fanfiction of yours is so wonderful! I simply loved the beginning! Sure, it was very hard for Quietus with all the animosity, especially of Ron, but he overcam it, but he found a real father in Severus and they grew so much closer! It was so amazing! Their love for each other, it was beautiful to read!

Sadly in the end everything became harder and tougher! And now Severus obliviated himself! For Harry! Oh I hope so much that in the end he will remember everything again! Please!

And I'm really glad that Sirius is freed now, even if it's sad that he is a squib now! And for Leah, I'm so glad that it was her who betrayed Quietus and not any other of his friends! I knew it would be her!

I hope Hermione can become Happy again! And I'm glad that she and Remus and Sirius aren't angry with Harry for keeping his true identity!

I can't wait to read the last part of the triology and I allready dread when I have it finished! It seems to me as if your story simply can't be too long!

Best whishes

Aldavinur

Ps: I will add this part to my favorites list, too! There are allready most of your other storys!
wynnleaf chapter 20 . 10/4/2006
It's been a long time since I'd read this. I re-read Happy Days in Hell the other day, and loved the re-reading, so I thought I'd read them all.

I had forgotten just how great this story is. I was so teary through the last few chapters! And that's so rare for me, but I do love this story.
jellybeans chapter 20 . 9/13/2006
I tried to submit a review after reading Happy Days... but it went wrong, as I'm not usually one to review.

So I've read HDH, and now this in 2 days, and I can't wait to get cracking on the 3rd part. I just wanted to say thank you. You've achieved so many things in this story, namely breaking my hatred of original characters and AU-ness. But the story is fantasically written, and all these new traits of characters -to me- fit with those already in canon.
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »