Reviews for Coming off the Ropes
StephiX1 chapter 20 . 8/17/2006
Truely magnificant.

I'm almost afraid to read the third part...what with me having started crying at the end of both this and the first.

But...it was awesome...
LittleAnne chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Omg i love ur stories!

and please update soon!-cant wait for trilogy!
tsuj chapter 20 . 7/5/2006
Ah.

Brava, brava, you did it again. I don't have the right words to express how much I love your stories.

The english is still an issue. I may be inspired by this to find out how to become a Beta (ha ha).

I am So very happy there is a sequel!
tsuj chapter 18 . 7/5/2006
Argh!

A portkey can be anything. I didn't see it coming either. Darn that clever GB and Leah.
tsuj chapter 10 . 7/4/2006
Again I am struck by the beauty and depth of your storytelling.

The grammatical errors are a bit distracting, though. "he"s and "SHe"s mixed up, for example. I hope your stories will be rebetad at some point.

Still a fan!

Tsuj
tsuj chapter 8 . 7/4/2006
I was alittle confused at the end of this chapter, after Seamus' thanks. I couldn't tell who was saying what?

As always, great story.
tsuj chapter 7 . 7/4/2006
dead-boring professor of history -good one!

You've probably heard this by now, but isn't Neville's birthday the same as Harry's, July 31st?

Still, yet another great chapter, can't stop reading...
tsuj chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
"Scarab? This potion needs scarab to be completed?"

Very good!

I am thoroughly enjoying this sequel. Contrary to your author note apologies it is as far from boring as one can get.
Stoneage Woman chapter 20 . 6/30/2006
Your originality continues to astound me. This is one of the best stories I've ever read.
Stoneage Woman chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
I love the situation. It's so...unique. Well done.
1derland pixie chapter 20 . 6/29/2006
so good! Next story now! Yay!
goldentree chapter 20 . 6/6/2006
A great story. I'm glad that Severus hadn't died. I really hope that Harry will get through his walls again and that at the end of the whole story Harry won't die and that Severus will love him again.
Gnomeish chapter 20 . 4/14/2006
Just as good as teh last one. Cried the whole last chapter. Heh.

God I am so glad Severus did not die, but somehow it's worse, now.

*goes to read the third*

Damn I hope neither Harry or Severus dies. Bleh.
Starlet36 chapter 20 . 3/22/2006
Just finished ur story! I loved it. Very original too; i dont think ive ever read a story where the aurors are evil and the whole idea of Quietus is simply captivating (cool name too). Anne is so cute! (could u plz make a one-shot in her perspective? I'd love to learn more about her relationship with Sirius and Lupin whilst she goes to a muggle school) Quietus/Harry is still an enigma to me: one second, wise and mature beyond his years and the next, still proving he's just a kid who needs his dad's support (aw). And Snape as a Dad...gotta love him! This may sound odd but the one who rly made my heart stop and read as fast as the scroll bar would go was Ron. Every verbal and physical abuse he throws at harry was extremeley painful for me to read (the scar-opening curse, gah...almost made me quit the story) Bloody catharsis. Neways, enough of my babbling. Great story...next is the trequel! (O, i do hope that Harry and Snape live to the end!) :)
Taylem The Tigger chapter 20 . 3/9/2006
It's me again! You know, I'm not a big crying person. That's a friend of mine's job. But, oh my God, I cried like FOUR TIMES! IN ONE STORY! I'M BECOMING SENSITIVE, AH! Or, maybe this story is just good.. yeah. I like that excuse better. So, as you can probably tell, I seriously love your stories. Going to read your other one now so I can review to that one too lol Ciao!
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »