Reviews for Unknown Eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Please update "This Kiss"
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Very well written. I've never given much thought to how Scott's eyes looked before he became Cyclops.
MaryChristmas chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Hey! Long time no see!

Anyway, this was a cute and very introspective story. I've actually never wondered about what Scott's eyes looked like...but now I am...

And, Jean is a pretty good character...I just think the Logan from the movie needs to get a life...Scott/Jean forever...

I just got through seeing X-2 also and...*sobs* IT'S NOT FAIR, especially after reading the novelization before watching the movie...you can see exactly how they changed the original screen play..

Okay, I've rambled on long enough...we all miss you at the SH22 Board...you haven't been there in a while...
taiyou chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
haha I don't mind her. So my reviews don't have flames. This is nice, but too short! shortshortshort... *mumbles*
Neverwhere Chaos Mode chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Hm. I like Jean too. She was a bit of a 'miss perfect' in Evolution, but at the end of the second season, when she and Scott were just starting to get together, the writers started broadening her personality. Viewers hate shallow characters, and the only way to fix it is to give more personality.

I've never written anything for the Evo catagory, but I have one rolling around in the back of my mind that I hope to start after I finish with 'path'. Lord that's a long way off.

Keep up the *great* work!

Scott/Jean Forever!
experiment chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
I've always wondered what Scooter's real eye color was. And.. ::leans in and whispers:: I like Jean too. Every one hates her, and I can sort-of understand why - she almost seems perfect.. which she isn't. I also saw X2. So sad.. and poor Scott.. I won't ruin it for anyone else, but I'm sure you'll understand what I mean.

Love the '300-word drabble,' esp. the little detail of Jean trying to take his glasses off.
me chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
That's okay, to each their own. I personally dont mind her, she's not my favourite, but neither are a lot of characters (obviously). But yeah, she's nice, and I've grown to quite like her in the last few episodes.

But the story is nice and quite sweet. Short, yes. But that's okay. If you like it, then it's perfectly fine the way it is! :D