Reviews for A Planet United
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I got a kind of morbid lol from "Perhaps I did hit him in the head a few too many times."
cara9001 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
nice story )
DBZLover4Ever chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This was a really original story and I must say I enjoyed reading it. Can't wait to see more of your work.
1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I enjoyed the irony of how a lesson in conquest became one of rescuing, and of how Vegeta could use the wisdom of his long-time oppressor for the good of a planet, rather than its destruction. I loved your depiction of teen Vegeta. He's himself, but he's still a typical teen with a short attention span. :)

People are most easily influenced by celebrities. Luckily in Hercule's case that rapport with people was channeled by an intergalactic military tactician and one of the strongest men in the universe for the purposes of saving the planet. :)
DragonBallPrincess666 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
amazing! ] It's very well written.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This story is amazing, I don't even know where to begin the review. I'll start by saying that you have talent when it comes to writing.

The beginning is very descriptive, yet full of action. The beginning of a story is almost as important as the end in that it has to draw the reader in as quick as possible. The way you start this story pulls the reader straight into the battle, giving just the amount of information needed to know the summary of what has happended so far. In short, your beginning is very interesting and the perfect moment to start the story.

I like the flashbacks with Frieza. I think your flashbacks come in at just the right time. It not only gives a deeper explanation of Vegeta's character, but aids the story along with the possibility of what could happen.

The Frieza in this story is interesting. I know that Vegeta has learned from Frieza, but never knew any real details. I like that you show the teacher side of him. It's a different part of his character I never knew existed and I think you did an excellent job at showing that. What more, you give a serious look at Frieza's intelligence. Not only was he a strong DBZ villain, but he was one of the smartest. The fact that he knows what could possibly defeat him and his minions gives a hint of fear in him, which he proceeds to cover up with pride. Good work with that, it is a perfect reaction for his character.

The moment at the end between Vegeta and Trunks is adorable. It's one of those rare father-son moments, like in the episode where he hugs him before he takes on Buu. I like that you mention that he forgets himself for the time and sincerly cares for Trunks. It's the most moving scene in the story.

Those last two paragraphs are my favorite. I love how you write "the Saiyan" all through the second to the last paragraph as you describe all the changes he has gone through in that time frame. Then in the last paragraph you give his name as he has finally made his decision on what is his home.

I said it earlier in the review and I will mention it again, you are an oustanding writer. Between the writing, the characterization, and the dialogue you have what it takes to have a career in writing. Excellent work.
DBZforMe chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
That was the best, most comprehensive and well structured one shot I believe I've every read. :)
Amelia chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
OMG!.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ...

I have NO WORDS to explain how much I LOVED E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G about this FABULOUS fic!

So instead of even trying (in my now utterly BLOWN Away state -by the truly AWE-inspiring portrayal of Deeply POWERFUL & Beautifully Emotional issues & Scene's- ;D) I'm simply going to say: WELL Done! & PLZ 4 all the fangirlz out there utterly ADDICTED to ur Absolutely AWESOME Writing, PLZ, PLZZ, PLZ-Z-Z, Write (MUCH) M-O-R-E _ !-!-!

(& when u PLZ let know at amelia_1987 yahoo. com so that I can come bother with some more random rambling/ranting/raving/ALL of the above disguised as an actual Review ;p) *Gives u the Patented-Pleading-Puppy-Eyes-Goku-look, topped off with the TM-U-Know-U-WANT-To-Vegeta-Smirk* _
ghjkjhg chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
omg! i love it
crazed fanatic anime fan chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
This is wonderfull. I loved it.
It is true if people unite they can do anything.
well yep...used up all my long reviews on your essays Uh huh but it was really beautifull
I loved it
Jason chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
that was acuatlly really good congrats
funny-feijoa chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Vegeta was great, you really have such insightfulness in him. Well done _ Thats what fanfics should be about.
Dark Wolf AG chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Oh that was simply great! Such a true statement for unity. Well done as always, characters were on point and all thatgood stuff, but I've grown to expect nothingless from you my friend. And I think you aremore than ready to post your own stuff, you just need the confidence to do it. When you get the chanc my orginal fic is up now under Dark Wolf AG ( that has me very annoyed, I am the orginal!) SO please take a look!
Darke Angelus chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Wow. It's not often that words fail me but you have marvelous insight into Vegeta's labyrinthine character. I was hooked by the third paragraph. Very well done!
IMpuLsIvE THouGhTS chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
This story owned. Nuff' said.