Reviews for Gohan's Escapade
CMC chapter 14 . 12/28/2021
This was worth the wait. I didn't expect the Super Saiyan to rescue Gohan to be Vegeta of all people. But I'm confused just like Gohan. What did Vegeta mean that Gohan was gone for a thew years instead of a thew days? I guess that question will be answered in chapter 15.
Vladitor chapter 13 . 10/15/2021
It seems you haven't updated a new chapter yet. That's okay, because I haven't given up hope.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/19/2021
Pls update this
Omega Leonidas chapter 13 . 7/14/2021
It's been a while since you've updated. Are you okay?
Omega Leonidas chapter 13 . 6/18/2021
I hope you haven't given up on this story. I really want to know what happens.
CMC chapter 13 . 3/29/2021
It's been a while sinced I'd reviewed your fanfiction and there's no chapter 14 yet. I wonder you're having a busy year now it's 2021. That's okay, I don't mind waiting a bit longer. I also want to add that I'm glad that Winter is over and all the snow has melted. Now that it's Spring, the weather will be warmer, the flowers will be all in bloom, and new leaves on the trees. Plus, it will be Easter soon, which is on the 4th of April on Easter Sunday!
CMC chapter 13 . 10/31/2020
Just checking on how you are doing. I hope the conclusion of The Legion of Pirate Villains comes soon?
Omega Leonidas chapter 13 . 3/22/2020
Have you heard the news? The coronavirus is causing fear and panic all over the world. Is this the reason that you are taking so long to update? Please update soon.
Aquarius chapter 13 . 2/17/2020
If you don't update the next chapter soon, I will hunt you down and gut you like a fish!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/8/2020
How many chapters are you planning on doing in this fanfiction?
Omega Leonidas chapter 13 . 2/8/2020
I want to guess Goku.
Laquane2022 chapter 13 . 2/8/2020
Can it be... GOKU'S SONKAKAROT
CMC chapter 13 . 2/7/2020
Oh yeah, the newcomer helps out too, but who is it?
Magmahound chapter 13 . 2/7/2020
Will the Z Fighters get to meet the Never Land Pirates too?
Skarloey chapter 13 . 2/7/2020
I'm just saying that I like the original Dragon Ball Z series more than Kai. Kai in my opinion is a bit rushed.