Reviews for Kaito's Fairey Tales
Moonumb chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Of course Kaito would turn Conan to Shinichi at that time... Really funny!
Abe Lincoln Lover chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Marvelous. Should I suggest the Little Mermaid or Beauty and the Beast next?
roxifoxi chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
IM SURE THAT AT THE END WHAT HAPPENED WAS THAT A FISH GOT OUT OF THE RIVER AND THAT MADE KAITO PARANOID AND THE THE GURL CAPTURED HIM IN A FISHING NET AND IT WAS DISCOVERED THAT SHE WAS NAKAMORI

KEIBU DISQUISED AS A GIRL AND THEN IT WAS DISCOVERED THAT HE WAS KAITO AND GOT IN JAIL.

THE END X)
Animevy116 chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
This one was super funny. Lolz. Haha, if only things actually can turn out this was. Plus, Kaito Kid in tights?... GENIUS! Anyway, awesome job, made me laugh like a crazy hobo.

-Animevy116
A Midsummer Night's dream chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
Ahahahaha...I see, Cendrillon. XD
inkfriends chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
somewhere out there a gingerbread man is saying "he stole my line!"
alynawatlovers chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
so, now it's not a cross-dressing kaito, but a cross-dressing Hakuba... hm... :D
Dybael chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
Hakuba's reactions are really the highlight of these stories. Weirder every day, indeed. Is that even possible? Shouldn't Kaito be approaching some sort of Critical Weirdness Threshold soon?
vampslyr chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
[Snicker] The way *I* heard the joke was a Scotsman bating the Romans. After the last round of troops were sent, a lone centurion returned saying it was indeed a trap, the Scot had his wife with him. So of course, my first thought was that Kaito had Aoko up there with a broom.
Tejas noodles chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Oh my god! I love the ending to that. Kaito probably ends up giving her a note that says "Eat me" or something of the nature.

This was great!
Estrella85 chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
Kaito makes a great story-teller. :D
aPeurDeFISH1412 chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
LOL. This is too funny! hahaha I should have known that Horse White Hakuba.

Ganbatte!
A Bibliophile chapter 4 . 1/17/2008
Lol. Nough said.
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
okay. this fic was plain out weird yet COOL! yeah, it's really funny , but i like it! update soon!
katiesparks chapter 5 . 7/19/2007
I don't think that's likely to happen, Hakuba-kun