Reviews for A Most Unlikely Wraith (True)
Kamikaze2491 chapter 2 . 6/7
I need more of this
Ethan573 chapter 2 . 3/26
More, please! I need more.
Angel3zt chapter 2 . 12/28/2019
Otro otro :v
Hail Lord Archanfel chapter 2 . 9/15/2019
Ah, I wanted Vlad and Naruto to fight.
kuramathetranscened chapter 2 . 9/15/2019
Great chapter. Love it. Looking forward to more. Please keep up the great work and ignore all the haters and flamers as they are just jealous of your talent and make sure to take care of yourself.
giovvaniauditore chapter 2 . 9/13/2019
I've come across another gem from you big papa
I'd kidnap you and force you to wrote 24/7 if it wasn't such a mean thing to do
Lobisomen616 chapter 2 . 9/12/2019
Had a feeling this would be an Apocrypha story, but I honestly didn't see Celenike coming as the primary Master. She's pretty damn evil, but that's mainly because of her upbringing in the Icecolle family, whose members are trained practically from birth in the art of torture and dissection as it forms the basis of their curse-based Magecraft. A swift enough kick in the ass would rein those evil tendencies in, but she's well past the point of full redemption, as she's tortured and killed countless men, women, and children and enjoyed practically every moment of it, so do with her what you will.

Also, Mama Raikou for Caules? HAHAHA! YES!

Keep up the good work NZ.
teamkyubi13 chapter 2 . 9/11/2019
You play a Bold game with this one screwing around with glasses and potentially even redeeming Saline so I applaud you for this and I look forward to the next chapter especially with servants like Raikou and Solomon floating about
Jajur von Hohenzollern chapter 2 . 9/10/2019
Potentially Good/celene? Definitly something you see often i like
anonimo chapter 2 . 9/9/2019
if it's like menma, it would be fun if he turns his teacher into his whore and I don't think that crazy and pervert girl won't enjoy it.
Gamma-X chapter 2 . 9/9/2019
I'm liking this. More please.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 9/9/2019
Well, this was cool Naruto looks like a total badass wonder what happens next
Merlin Pranks101 chapter 2 . 9/8/2019
First of all, congrats on getting Waver man! 2 SSRs in one week is really impressive! I wish you further luck with the game(you'll need it if you're gonna continue playing that hellish game)

With that said, onwards with the review! First of all, I liked that this chapter was from Celenike's perspective and just the fact that she is Wraith's master at all. As I've said before in reviews, one of the things I admire the most in writing is doing things that haven't been done before, using characters that haven't been used much. And you always seem to make me happier with each story! I can't wait to see how this part of the Most Unlikely collection goes as it is one of my favorite interpretations of Naruto to me along with Saver. And the characters you've chosen are already giving me shivers at the thought of how destructive this war will. Just Solomon can wipe out the entirety of the human race! The previews are also incredibly interesting! Marie being Rider seems nice, if a bit underwhelming, but still awesome cus' Marie is just super adorable and deserves more attention! The person that seems to hate Naruto is nice too! I wouldn't expect someone that knew him to be in the war, and I don't think I'll be able to guess cus' it's probably someone from the changed timeline of his story. The interaction kind of reminded me of Thanos and Scarlet Witch in Endgame though XD. All in all, amazing chapter and can't wait to see more!

Yours truly, Merlin~
Glory over a new dawn chapter 2 . 9/8/2019
More this is going to be good
MCRasengan chapter 2 . 9/8/2019