Reviews for Chevron 8
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Your humor stories are a hoot! and your drama plotted out so well - I love your stories!
Curuchamion chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
*snorks* Sanity is highly overrated! "Stargate 3.1" indeed! I've been thinking about a story involving a Stargate repair service for awhile now, but you've done it so much better than I ever could! And I love that the repairman is related to Jack... somehow that's just right.
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I decided to go back and read some favorite stories and this is one of them. I love the concept of 'Gate Service Personel' and the cheapskate Ancients wanting to give him a hand cart.
dragonsavior chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
This is a very great story!
DADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADAD chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
FUNNY
acidreams chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I liked Pat, kind of reminded me of this cousin I have... Anyway, great story as always!
BizzyLizzy chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Stargate XP home edition! This just cracked me up, I couldn't stop laughing from start to finish. Brillian!
heidiweidel chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Hilarious! I was truly LOL. What a nice little comedy relief. I am recommending it to all my SG1 pals. Padraig O'Neill, indeed!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Funny. But I'm confused. The eight chevron was somewhat explained in Season 2's episode "The Fifth Race" because Jack had to dial 8 chevrons to get to the Asgard planet. :shrug:
Sara Loui chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
LOL amusing, as always, classiuc, a zat lighter, i gotta get one even tho i dont smoke! And of course Sam had to eventually find out about the kiss! LOL a van driving through the wormhole what a sight that would be!

You never cease to amaze, how the hell you come up with these ideas is beyond me but keep em coming

sara lou
Nirti-Systemlady chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Short, and slightly confusing, but it deffinately has its funy moments.