Reviews for La casa Italia Dolce
JP1124 chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
Great story definitly the best of ur series in my opinion.
VUWildcat chapter 16 . 3/1/2004
Hey. Interesting story. Bet you could make a series from all your stories :)
Anyway, I had a question and I understand it's a bit O/T (sorry). Do you remember an RP fanfic called "A Thousand Miles" that was once posted on ? I loved the story and was looking to revive it on and wanted to know if anyone remembered the author so I could give him/her credit. Also, I forget the name of the girl that is Otto's friend. If you have any information, PM me on Nickdisk's board (MASTERNC)-I'm pretty sure I've seen you around there. Thanks.
shadowwolf75 chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Salsipuedes: Bite me . . .

As for this fic, there's a Rocket Power category now, so proceed with moving this drivel over there, please?
knoodelhed chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Bravisimo! The story was quite enjoyable and interesting. I look forward to more. *turns fire hose towards flame* Illegitimati non carborundum.
shadowwolf75 chapter 14 . 8/27/2003
Mary Sue, Mary Sue! The utter saccharin-ness of this fic makes me want to gag, and of course your little avatar there just looks amazing and she's the perfect girlfriend for Otto.

And I've heard of fangirl Japanese, but fangirl Italian? Do you have any idea how out of place this looks? Sure, they're in Italy, but I don't think the average Rocket Power fanfic reader is gonna bother looking this stuff up anywhere. If you're gonna write a fic in English, write it ALL in English!

Also, the formatting and some of the grammar of the fic leaves something to be desired. You might want to reupload the first few chapters; the site was screwed up again a few weeks ago and it messed up the formatting in most uploads.
Tanvel chapter 16 . 7/31/2003
Great story. Brava.
Tanvel chapter 12 . 7/29/2003
Matteo gran' disgraziato. (idiot) Great chapters. It would be pretty cool if there was some sort of shouting match between Matteo and Otto, all in Italian.
Tanvel chapter 10 . 7/26/2003
Florence, nice city.
Tanvel chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
This is quite possibly the best RP fic I've read. I know that you're busy writing other stories but please update! This devoloping plot has A LOT of potential!

P.S. Could you please specify the city this story takes place in? It would definiteley help me paint a better mental picture. :)
Heartagram666 chapter 8 . 5/27/2003
Nice Chapter! Otto and Sunny were meant for each other! They are really a cute and loving couple.
Sinful Cupid chapter 4 . 5/10/2003
NEXT CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER! _
Heartagram666 chapter 4 . 5/9/2003
Oh man a cliffhanger! Please continue!
Bill in OC chapter 3 . 5/8/2003
Cool supposing Otto's half Italian (Mi paisan! :)) Nice story, looking forward to more.

[Note: If you're using Babelfish to translate, make sure what you upload has only plain characters. There might be (but I could be wrong) a problem at causing accented vowels to display funny (an accented e coming out as capital B, per esempio)]
Heartagram666 chapter 3 . 5/7/2003
Wow! A very romantic story! Very nice! I Look forward to the next chapters!
Heartagram666 chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Awesome so far! I laughed so hard when she offered them beer and wine. HAHAHA! Hope you continue soon!

-Ryan