Reviews for What is a promise worth?
Supremus85 chapter 64 . 8h
Your stoey is great but too much happens out of screen; the incident with Cregan Karstark would have been nice to witness, for example.
Greatazuredragon chapter 64 . 11h
Fanon Sansa is so much better than canon Sansa.
Greatazuredragon chapter 63 . 6/15
Well that was unexpected.
Nice chapter, good work.
ATP chapter 63 . 6/15
It could work. Lord of light must like somebody who refused drowned god.
It could be that horn,surely not big thing showed by Mance.
True one should be found by Night Watch even without Jon, so Others could do nothing.
Supremus85 chapter 63 . 6/15
Kudos for Theon, Consort of the 7 Kingdoms and the more successfull Greyjoy in history. (By the way, Salt wives are does without a marriage rite, not any not Iromborn woman)
Supremus85 chapter 62 . 6/14
Cheers forJon and Jeyne.
ATP chapter 62 . 6/12
Good for canon, Others could force Wall only thanks to undead long as
Dany do not go there,North should be safe. Unless Jormungand horn really exist.
MBB chapter 61 . 6/9
Interesting that you get Stannis and Deanarys to partner up, I did not expect that.
Being exposed as a turncoat, I guess Melissandre will be in a bad position now..

With outright stating Bran as Edmures heir, are you planning on having him killed? (I think I missed him getting married)
That may draw in the north into the conflict.
ATP chapter 61 . 6/6
I wish both of them happiness, but they could not be together.
All in all,North with wildlings could stop Others till Dany come with dragons and army.
BriEva chapter 60 . 6/4
Oh hoho, so that's what happened to Joffrey.

That's not...good. Him being alive is something worrisome.
ATP chapter 60 . 6/4
Tywin did what he should in canon. But...why he trusted Euron ? dude would betray him.
P.S if North let wilding come,they would get giants and wargs.
thanks to wargs they would always attack first,and giants in armour would be invincible.
Greatazuredragon chapter 60 . 6/3
I think I missed something. What exactly did Joffrey do here that Twyn wants to strangle him for?
Julyza chapter 60 . 6/3
Shireen could marry Tommen and most likely end the war, heck if they had done that in canon, all they had to do was get rid of good ole king Joff.
Jon Snow chapter 9 . 5/31