Reviews for Danmachi : The Multiverse Version Of Bell Cranel
Kokiks100 chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
Needs massive work on the grammar side of things, will follow for now
scionofwyrms chapter 1 . 2/20/2021
I like where the story is heading but I'm sorry I can't keep reading it with the bad english. Maybe you can find I good proof reader to rewrite it for you.
ENZO chapter 4 . 1/27/2021
THIS IS GOOD AND AMSOME
IM 10 AGE LOL
Guest chapter 8 . 10/25/2020
btw dosent Syr have grey hair?
A Name chapter 8 . 10/21/2020
In the training camp, Bell better beat Finn and Ottarl. It already annoyed me how his familia landed a hit on him. I wanted him to be too op for them to do that, but great story anyway.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2020
You should really continue this story it’s awesome! Also I want to see the other bells spells. I also bet Finn will win to Ottarl and bell being Bell Cranel will start losing the battle and then he will win it
pix25 chapter 8 . 8/21/2020
Bad grammar but good story, keep updating
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2020
plsss update i cant wait enough
and also i dont mind the grammar mistakes
i just read it to my mind.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/16/2020
This is good keep it going men I like the last skill I can wait for it revealed its pretty op
Dylandidi10 chapter 4 . 5/18/2020
Aiz acting like a loki now, we've all seen... All the characters have been distorted and lost their true value. Your standard in terms of manga, light fiction and anime is the mahouka, isn't it? Bell finds himself surrounded by a harem of ordinary bitches all chasing his penis.
hungergamesfan123456789 chapter 8 . 4/22/2020
please update
nonameguy123 chapter 2 . 4/20/2020
The English on this is unreadable

I’m sorry but are you illiterate

please never ever put time into writing another story again because your english ruins the story
Guest chapter 8 . 3/25/2020
Great storyline love it
Guest chapter 8 . 10/10/2019
This is a good story but i think you have too many girl for bell it’s so confusing lol.
Silver566 chapter 1 . 9/15/2019