Reviews for two bros, sitting in a traffic jam, 2 cars apart cause they're not gay
Cendal9 chapter 1 . 8/27/2019
I absolutely love this with my whole heart. They are sooooo cuteee what the heck! I can’t even. Just. Omg. So cute.
MuffinLance chapter 1 . 7/27/2019
This. Was the goddamn cutest, fluffiest thing I have read in a good long while. I had the feels, and all of them were warm and fuzzy. The personalities were all spot on, and the details were so good-Katara's crappy vampire romance novel, Zuko's total instability to do charades (and/or Sokka's complete inability, but really, those two dorks were both culpable). And oh man, I did not know how much I wanted Azula-as-amused-wingman until now. In conclusion: thank you muchly for this hilarity. I'm going to go to bed now, and dream the fluffiest dreams.
that's bogus sir chapter 1 . 7/27/2019
thank you so much for this masterpiece... it's basically my new favorite thing ever and absolutely remedied a foul mood. the way you write is just the best? i love it. i love this so much and i will never get over the HUG. or Jerkface... blows chef kiss, never stop writing for zukka PLEASE
Nightwolf King of the Wolves chapter 1 . 7/27/2019
I absolutely loved this it was absolutely amazing! Will you be continuing with it or is just just like a bit of a one-shot type of thing?
Please continue! I LOVE this and I can't wait to see what happens next!. I am reply looking forward to the next update if you decide to update that is...