Reviews for Saber-Face
ManticoreBlues chapter 15 . 3/7
great fanfic, love it. hope you and yours are doing better and that things will get back on track for you smoothly
whitewhale63 chapter 15 . 2/9
Hope you update, it’s an amazing story so far.
Zaneninjacat chapter 1 . 12/14/2021
hope you update this
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 15 . 11/20/2021
Update
Lancergashiinda chapter 12 . 10/26/2021
well I'm not surprised anymore that everyone on the throne of heroes knows shirou
DukeOfWisdom chapter 4 . 10/9/2021
I found this take on X hilarious and a decent explanation for why she kills sabers rather than just she does or she was genetically engineered to do so since almost everyone who has the identity of saber(artoria) is usually a really good person
Raging Drake chapter 2 . 10/9/2021
Shirou has unknowingly activated his Harem protagonist EX skill And is this shirou Dense to every other girl instead of Artorias?

As shirou walks into salter’s cave,Archer reaches out knowing that the skill is active,Thats he’ll YOURE walking into
Raging Drake chapter 1 . 9/19/2021
I also summoned Archer and berserker in my first few summons,except the berserker was tamamo
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2021
Where is saber alter man story is too great pls make saber alter appear again
someguy chapter 15 . 8/19/2021
update please tis really good
kirito3229sao chapter 15 . 6/29/2021
update please
Guest chapter 11 . 6/24/2021
goth heavy metal albums
Guest chapter 11 . 6/16/2021
Shirou is really going to need upgrades if he wants to survive the horde. Managing those around him is something he's working on but he'll need some serious increase in power if he doesn't want death by snu snu i with some of the saberfaces.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2021
I was wondering if Shirou is getting the memories of this other Shirou will he also get the benefits of that Shirou being alive when the environment had so much more mana?
Nobodyimportan chapter 2 . 6/10/2021
If there is a shirou in Avery singularity then what will happen if shirou meets muramasa ?