Reviews for Atonement
IamNOTawriter chapter 12 . 5/5
Thanks for another enjoyable story. And the pointers to other good stories.
johnapple chapter 12 . 5/4
very enjoyable .Thanyu
LadyGrimR chapter 12 . 4/26
What an interesting take to this magical series! :) THank you for this
johlmann chapter 5 . 4/22
Harry is a warrior—he did what he had to do to save the wizarding world. I’m sorry he is conflicted about having to kill so many, but as others have pointed out, those he killed would have killed him in a heartbeat.
I really like this story!
And I am typing with one finger. Hope your hands are better!
Tirla chapter 12 . 4/21
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
A tissue ending, had my husband asking why I was sniffling and teary eyed.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 6 . 4/19
Harry can’t drop core classes until after his owls so he can’t drop not history, astronomy and he has to do two electives till his owls so he has to endure until then next year he could let everything go but he needs transfiguration either way because there are a lot of cases of patients with emergencies with transfigurations mishaps so you are wrong about this.

Also as his teacher in defense said i think he could do his owl and newt in defense at the same time so he had another owl the more owls he had will help him to have a better master interested in him. And that one will be easy.

But he really had to finish his course work completely this year. He could work in his a levels in the afternoons and the weekends. He had two and a half years to study after all.
Harry's dreams where he is Nagini in the goblet of fire and order of the Phoenix are how Dumbledore knows nagini is a horcrux nothing to do with snape and your ridiculous dog comparison. Remember mr. Weasley getting bit and the old muggle getting killed?
sian5858 chapter 12 . 4/18
Loved this story! , really interesting idea to explore Harry as a healer in multi verses like this.
arsanchez17 chapter 12 . 4/12
I just wanted to say, Great story! Extremely well-written, great pace, and character development. I've read a great many stories, and very few can compare to this one. Thanks again.
emily4498 chapter 5 . 4/14
I'm stopping here because it's not really holding my attention. I've been thinking about an explanation why for a while, but I can't come up with a specific one. The story itself is decent enough, I guess. The butterfly effect gains steam really quickly, which was good. However, it's now just another fix-it story. Suddenly, harry is rich and powerful and confident, so I'm wondering what will go wrong to make this story actually interesting. Right now, harry's opposition is just meh, thus the loss of interest.
nandatto natto b chapter 12 . 4/10
I really like this story. But I keep forgetting that this is not a harryxhermione fic lol
Lady Cinnibar chapter 12 . 4/10
Thank you for writing this story. It was enjoyable to read. :)
Have put a pin in all your current setting my sights on your favorites both story and
sal1066 chapter 1 . 3/31
Another great tale. Loving your attention to detail. Thanks for sharing. May you always be inspired.
Well, at this point is better to drop it. Basically it dye when snake face dye. It was good up to that point, from there on it get boring and is full of other crap that sincerely make no sense to me, like helping MoRon to make money, all the helping provide to Hermione to then drop her as bag of trash. This is the second story that you do that, nothing against Susan but really making Hermione date Colin was bad and then who knows where she will end pn this one. Is regular up to snake face death from there on is bad.
2,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »