Reviews for Atonement
jwizard39 chapter 2 . 7/18
I personally think you missed the mark where you said that Dumbles was wildly guessing as to Nagini being a Horcrux. I'm not able to remember the full conversation, but I've read No# 6 of the series enough to know that it was more than just a guess. To paraphrase Dumbles himself; 'her certainly likes to keep her close, and has an inordinately high control over her, even for a parselmouth.'

I think this is a case where you're grasping at straws, trying to justify the hate-on you have for what is less a character than a plot device. As much fun as I have reading Dumbles-bashing fics, I'm not sure I'll ever understand why so many do so, making him simultaneously more Machiavellian while at the same time more inept.
Sensorybuzz chapter 12 . 7/5
Love your stories. They are always a joy to read.
This is retarded. The idea that two 15 yo kids needs to tell the entire Auror force how to do their jobs and use their magic is really asinine.
Gina chapter 6 . 6/23
Asking my favorite stories is like asking which is my favorite child. It totally depends!

Two authors come to mind right away, BeepKeeper here and lindajenner at AO3. Of course there would be more if I checked my bookmarks.
Gina chapter 5 . 6/23
It's all about perception. Dumbledore would be "very disappointed". Fudge, Umbridge and others would call Harry a mass-murderer. I think he's a victim of circumstance. He's doing what needs to be done as quickly as possible while surviving.
Luvtooread1999 chapter 12 . 6/23
I enjoyed this story very much. I found zero discordance or jarring plotlines and just kept getting sucked in deeper and deeper into caring about the characters you created. Thank you. Christina.
Just a note to say thank you very much for an entertaining and gripping fanfic. I really enjoyed reading it .I finished it at 2.27 in the morning. Just could not put it down to go to sleep.
Sparrow White chapter 12 . 6/14
This story was well-written. It contained some good advice, a nice melding of non-magical medicine with the magical world, and a believable career path for Ron. (And I always see him getting together with Lavender Brown as being absolutely plausible.)

No one can say that this story lacks punch, either. Now I feel very sorry for any real-world person with an orphan disease.
Thank you for the fun and interesting take on the H P world. I especially liked Sirius being sensible enough to provide Harry with self protection the bad guys wouldn't suspect, and instructions on using it and hiding the evidence to leave the situation a mystery.
Also, Goblin friends for the win!
Lost my account chapter 12 . 6/5
But still return to you fics for rereads
anjiepotter chapter 12 . 6/1
interesting read
Hortensia chapter 1 . 5/31
Just spent several enjoyable hours re-reading this excellent tale. Thank you again for this wonderful work!
mithrilandtj chapter 11 . 5/5
I can see a way to copy the memories.

You simply sell a copy of YOUR memory of watching the 1st memory.
BlazeStryker chapter 7 . 5/2
I'm sure the Pureblood Agenda likes targeting those magical born of the mundane or living amongst them. But there's a "cold equations" motive for the sensors. The threat to the statute is out there, not in Wizarding communities. If you include Fantastic Cash-Grabs, the Obscurial risk is much greater out there.
Jen chapter 12 . 4/26
I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
2,450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »