Reviews for Beautiful
Ka chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
... It wasn't about Masumane. Now I am sad.

And now I back away slowly, thinking "Sephiroth reproduced?"
xandria chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Aw! So sweet! Yet another good one!
emptyword chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Haha, thumbs up, Sneaky Authoress! You really had me going there. On my first skim, I grew increasingly uneasy because even though Sephiroth's best known for his world domination delusions, he could just as easily pull off the I-love-you-so-much-I-want-you-dead-keep-you-all-to-myself type of insanity. I was so mired in this train of thought that the ending seriously squicked me, and I double-checked the genre to make sure this was actually under "General" and not "Horror." And then I reread it. And (accidentally, I swear) bludgeoned my desk with, er, my forehead.

I like the one-liners and the disjointed weirdness that made me at first want to peg this under Horror. Sephiroth's rambling thoughts overlap and get jumbled and leap right over each other, and the melodramatic fluff comes across stilted and uncomfortable at times, but it works so beautifully. I can see this Papa!Sephiroth, so in love with his daughter and struggling to translate his emotions into poetry. It's uplifting, especially for a man like Sephiroth.

I really liked this.
Rain Misoa chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Aw! That was really cute. These few lines just made my day much better than before. Good job!
Masamune's Song chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Whoa, hey... he's confessing his love to someone I wasn't expecting! - That DOES explain why she falls asleep in the middle of his "rambling" though.

Aw... I love seeing Seph a dad. I think that would really bring out the best in him. ;-) Thanks for a fun read!
OrangeKisses chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
KWCUTE!

Lt. RaIQ

*Faints*
KMSaum chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
...nice. Seph...in a soft moment...
DunkelBlau chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
See, I'm not so much for the Aeris/Seph pairing, but I can picture this. It's sort of like the whole seme Sephiroth/uke Cloud thing in doujinshi. I'm glad it wasn't too OOC (I know what you mean). Most people couldn't have pulled that off. Good job!
Rene chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Nice one-shot. I like how it tallied up at the end. Yeah, daughters can do that to their daddies, that's a sure bet!

Anyway, good job all the way around.

Be blessed.
Eidolon Fenrir chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
hmm, intense. Bit confusing, or maybe i din't read it properly. I don't know! - But it was good. Do u like Sephiroth/Aeris? hehe.
btw, i updated A Father's Pride with your suggestions.
Yusagi chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
I like this, but, who is talking here? and um...never mind, I do like it though.( I think it might be Sephy though...)
Rikku Takanasha chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Oh my gosh! That was SO sweet. I thought it would be his girlfriend in the beginning...so sweet...(blows nose) Well great job on writing this. See ya
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Wonderful sweetness of a waff _

I loved the fuzzies it gave me. Hehe...From looking at the other reviews and your other stories I'm guessing this has something to do with Sephiroth and Aeris...and their baby? *grin*

*skips off in a happy bouncy manner*

Authoress: ?_?

*skips back* Oh right! Nicely done ficlet. Warm emotion abound. Thanks for a sweet read! Keep it up!

Write on Ardwynna!

Jess 0:o)
sephyluver chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
hey is this for sephy and aeris? cuz if it is THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! its so sweet i luv it!
The Grey Warrior chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
;D I read this somewhere else ;D It's so cute! Keep writing, Ardwynna! You're so talented!