Reviews for The Silence of Hope
maryrose59 chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
ooh my goodness... Just read this for the second time and it gets better each time. It is a lovely and touching story. I will come back to it again and again!
mudbunny chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Wow! What an emotional rollercoaster! The whole thing was so genuine and true to the characters, but I now have a pile of tissues to show for just how much this tugged on my heartstrings! It really is a wonderful story. Thank you for posting...
sschu25319 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
The most beautiful story I have read on a fanfiction sight, thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
That was one of the most beautiful things I have ever read, I love Liason, I have never watched Endgame, I think I know the show but not sure (about football?) anyway, I've been engrossed in your story and can't wait to read other stories you have written. Thank you.
twin69 chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Saw a comment over at another fanfic site and I Re Read this!

Sad but I loved it!
Liz chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
I loved this story.. It always makes me cry...
kcke2pen chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Even after reading this gem a "third" time, I can't help but appreciate your skill and finesse with each scene. I wonder if this could be made into a movie? Many thanks for posting this treasure.
bjq chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
LOVED IT except Liz dying
Dannielle chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
Oh... my... goodness... Give me a second to deal with the tears streaming down my face, k?

I read this story years ago and just stumbled across it again tonight and *had* to read it again. It breaks my heart while at the same time makes me giggle. No idea how you did that, actually. Absolutely beautiful. Breathtaking. I don't really have anything else I can say - it moves me.
Marilyn chapter 3 . 9/25/2010
That was such a beautiful and moving story that I was in tears at the end...I don't know if you still come to this site but if you I just wanted to tell you how great your writing is and that you continue at some point.
Kat Merrill chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Elizabeth chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
I loved this story it was so wonderful and yet so sad at the end I cried.. awesome
Chrisbcritter chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
I absolutley love this story and everytime I read it. Which has been numerous times I still cry. Thank you for this great story
jenna chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
you should know that this made me cry i was sad elizabeth died. great ending i just loved it all. good job on writing it.
Leslie chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
I just finished this story. I am near tears just thinking about it. I am sad that Elizabeth died. I really can't even stand to think about it too much, but the story was one of the best stories I have read. You did such an amazing job.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »