Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Lost God
DD-Returns101 chapter 42 . 3h
Nice job man. I like it. Especially with the incorporations of stuff from other fics. It's cool to see
YesThatIsMyUsername chapter 42 . 7/29
"Kill the insects! Purge them all! For the plants!"

"FOR THE PLANTS!"

I want more of this pls.
7hanatos chapter 42 . 7/29
Is that a Jujutsu Kaisen reference?
this already shows that you are a shit writer and all of your works are to be avoided at all costs.

Once again, weak MCs are needed because an author is too dumb to actually create a plot without it.

You and all like you are a disgrace to the author community, both professional and amateur!
JoJo 'Perlia' Jesus chapter 42 . 7/29
Loved the chapter. In response to your response of my last review, that's the best kind of love. Keep up the good work and have a great day!
Sultan Asil Arslan chapter 42 . 7/29
What you said in Omake... when exactly did they fight Hindus? And why would they do that? Those guys are insanely strong. What with Shiva being able to dance aggressively enough to destroy the universe!
wait Windex?

damn it percy!
Olly chapter 42 . 7/27
Well to me the omake shows that Adamos is a jerk, I mean he totally ruined Thor’s chances of getting a date.
coolboy 123 chapter 42 . 7/26
This is easily my favorite fanfiction. Keep up the good work and update whenever is convenient I'll be eagerly waiting. :)
Jason wu chapter 42 . 7/26
Yknow what would be funny, Adamos being the inspiration in universe for Ultraman... not DC comics Ultraman but the Tokusatsu genre.

We desperately need an omake with Adamos and Leto meeting up for monthly brunches or something lol.
Aion God of Eternity chapter 42 . 7/27
The reply to JoJo "perlia" Jesus was frickan halarious xD. beating the love into each other! lmao.

Anyway thanks for the chapter! these are honestly a highlight of my day man. keep up the good work. hope you stay strong and healthy and have a great month! looking forward for next chapter 3 good luck!
AdeielSilverbird chapter 42 . 7/27
Thank u for another chapter! Someone probably already guessed this before me, but I'm gonna assume Adamos hates the Romans because of a certain incidents involving a statue guarded by a very big spider.
Harleking31 chapter 42 . 7/27
*Reads omake*

Ah, I see someone has watched Jujutsu Kaisen
Man of culture

On another hand, didn't Sun Wukong had a golden headband? Or are we taking GoHS Sun Wukong as reference?
Holl0w Dan chapter 42 . 7/27
Haha i love this fic, so many references too
I picked up, hellsing abridged i think, sao abridged too and a few others
I also love how you write the dynamic between percy n adamos
Plus how absolutely chaotic percy is, something i dont think is picked up by many authors, the adventures of the pirate king had me howling too
Cant wait to see more pirate percy
Lookin forward to more, is he gonna get another weapon btw
MegaRayquaza8121 chapter 42 . 7/27