Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Lost God
Yamajiji chapter 37 . 2/23
Adamos’ rage against Romans is interesting? Is it like Athena, in that he was disrespected by them, or is it because of Athena that he hates them? I hope they get changed back to dudes too, its kinda weird reading them as girls when I’m used to guys. Still, this was cool. Nice job here. Keep up the good work.
Yamajiji chapter 36 . 2/23
Wonder how this’ll affect Reyna in the future? Percy being turned into a girl was a twist, but I guess it was kind of entertaining. Nice job.
Yamajiji chapter 33 . 2/23
Damm. I guess its fuck Triton then. What an asshole. The scene with Kym was funny too. Nice job.
Yamajiji chapter 29 . 2/23
You know, I really love every interaction Percy has with Hestia. They’re awesome. Nice chapter.
Yamajiji chapter 28 . 2/23
This was awesome. Loved how the fight vs the Giants changed. I wonder if Lou Ellen will go with them on the quest for the Golden Fleece? I hope so. Nice chapter.
Yamajiji chapter 27 . 2/23
This was awesome. He got a dope ass shield and has a new cousin. Great job. This was really cool.
Pierce chapter 37 . 2/21
To me killing Pan would probably make Grover angry enough to side with Luke, I mean it’s his life’s dream to find Pan and to have his “best friend” kill him right in front of him, I don’t know about you but that would be a major straw to the camels back.
Yamajiji chapter 22 . 2/22
I like how you’re writing the Titan War. That was pretty cool. Also, fuck Gabe. I’m happy he’s gone. Nice job.
Yamajiji chapter 21 . 2/22
This was pretty cool, especially the end. Can’t wait to see what he’ll get in the vault. I hope Annabeth shapes up soon though, she’s being really unreasonable. Nicely done.
Paul chapter 36 . 2/20
You haven’t updated anything! Also was Percy still a girl at the end of the chapter?
RageSage chapter 37 . 2/22
Cool chapter, loved the omake too!
Sultan Asil Arslan chapter 37 . 2/21
OK. This was satisfying and I want more. Though gotta ask will you make Pan hated? Like you did with satyrs. I cn understand it, they were cowardly little shits who couldn't do anything without Pan until Grover became Pan's champion. But wasn't Pan a god before a satyr? He just looks like one. And I always believed that he would be the kind of satyr that would eat everything. Since everything eats each other in the wild.
selin32227 chapter 37 . 2/21
wowza
selin32227 chapter 19 . 2/21
so cool!
Yamajiji chapter 9 . 2/21
Loved how he handled Clarissa and the Ares kids. She’s a cool character but she’s an ass those first books. Nicely done.
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »